13: "Di.ck Appointment."

AYE IM JUST TELL U THIS NOW THIS NOT GOING Be A MURDER STORY OR SUM MURDER INVESTIGATION STORY ,

13: "D.ick Appointment."

KENDALLS POV

I WAS IN SHOCK seeing who was at my door step. This is the same bit.ch that was talking sh.it about me to Justin. How the fuc.k did she get my address? She must've did "Find my Friends" on her iPhone.

"Where is he?" She asked politely, I'm shocked she hasn't spit on my face yet. She doesn't know who I am until someone says it.

I heard Justins foot steps I turned around seeing him holding my niece. Just imagine Justin as a father. Oh.My.Gosh. He would be the best father.

Her eyes widen at Hayden, then at Me, then at Justin, "You got this bi.tch pregnant Justin? You have babymommas now? Who is she anyway?!" She started to shout going at it. I just stared at her. She is crazy.

"I'm not his baby mother," I said dryly. Her blue eyes hawking me, she moved a strand of blonde hair away from her face.

"She's my assistant, Lacey. And no , this is her niece. This is a baby, I never seen something so rare." He said mesmerize by my niece. I rolled my eyes, god this guy needs to see the world more.

"Your assistant?" She said smirk. "What could you be possibly doing at her house?" She questioned curiously.

"You're not my girlfriend remember , I don't owe you no explanation." He said putting his index finger on his temple as he tapped on his temple to indicate her to "think".

"I'm not going anywhere so,! Justin you don't spend time with me, you rather be with her." She empathize the word "her" with hatred. "I hope you enjoy your job while it lasts little girl." She smirked rolling her eyes.

"I sure will little boy." I said politely with a fake smile. She exhaled deeply trying to hold in a smart remark.

"Lacey lets just go since your bitching right now. Here's your niece Kendall, sorry I had to leave so soon." He apologize, leaving with Lacey. Lacey turning my way winking, she turns away to continue walking with Justin into the limo.

Ugh, I hate her.

"Justyyyyyyy!" Hayden yelled smiling. My lips parted.

She barely speaks and she already knows his (partially) name?

Damn Justin right, all the ladies love him.

I shook my head and went inside with Hayden.

+

JUSTINS POV

Me and Lacey arrived to my household, I checked the mail the mail in my hand while Lacey followed me to my home.

"I don't trust that Kendall chick Justin." She said to me unsure.

"She's nice don't worry, we should one day go to IHOP!" I suggested since the subject just reminded me of Kendall.

"Ew, that's only for average people and poor standard food. Nasty." She said rolling her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her, she never gives new places a chance.