2: "Dont Be a P.ussy About It."

2: "Dont Be a P*ssy About It."

KENDALLS POV / NEXT DAY

Ken, do you really want to work for the Man Whore?" Jo asked suspiciously taking a sip of a warm coffee still not impressed on why I picked to be a assistant for Mr.Bieber.

Mr.Bieber was very rich, demanding man yet a player.

He is handsome, I wont lie about that but of course I don't have no interest on dating him. . .

I think. . .

"His name is Just-"

"Yeah Man Whore I know," She scoffed.

"Jo," I warn laughing playfully. "He is famous in fashion and business. You could be wearing one of his products of clothes right now. He is stubborn just like me which is funny. Being his assistant would be something new for me. And I like new things. ." I explain and we both chuckle. I kneel down to tie my teal blue Converse which was matching my work formal jacket. I am also wearing a white slim dress which stopped almost to my knees.

"Yes, but don't let him get to you. I'm just trying to watch over you because this guy is a player. ." I signed and got up, looking at Jo.

Jo has short black hair with blue dyed tips. Her light brown eyes was a beauty. She looks just like my mother yet I look more like my father, I cringe at the thought.

 She looks just like my mother yet I look more like my father, I cringe at the thought

"Well I won't let him get to me." I smirked grabbing my purse from the island. "Ugh its almost 7:00 I gotta go. Where's my dark matte red lipstick and eye contacts?" I said to myself groaning.

Jo is a year younger than me studying in college but it always seems like she's the one that is older than me. "Lipstick in your car. Contacts upstairs in your room. Before you step out that door I have your biscuit in the oven." Jo said.

"Thanks." I said smiling. I exit the kitchen and rush upstairs.

I enter my big room. I looked franticly everywhere. I enter the bathroom seeing my contacts small box.

"Found you!" I cheered opening the lid. I carefully balance one of the contacts on the tip of my index finger carefully putting it on my left eye, I blink rapidly then I did the other.

I rush downstairs kissing Jo on the forehead. "See you, love you." I said opening the oven grabbing my warm biscuit.

I enter the elevator pressing the 'L' button.

The elevator door opens and I walk.

"Hi Sam." I greeted the doorman as he opened the door for me. "Thank you Sam."

"Hello Kendall and yourewelcome." He grinned.

I walk to the parking lot grabbing the keys from my purse while taking a bite from my biscuit.