24: "You Earned It."

KENDALLS POV / SAME DAY

Justin plays with my dark brown hair, as I face him in bed.

Both of our naked bodies cuddling together. I embraced his warmth under the duvets. Biting my lower lip, I stare at him.. I love staring at him. His innocent face features were so eye catching.

He's all mine... And I'm all his..

He was talking about BieberCo but I really wasn't paying attention I was too interested looking at every detail on his face.

"Kendall!" Justin says. I jump into reality once he yells my name.

"Hmm" I hum, I didn't realize I zone out all his words.

"I said theres a spot for someone to be Co- CEO and I want you to have that position." He informed me..

My lips parted..

"C-co-C-e-eo?" I said shaking. This is the biggest position that I've ever been offered..

"Yes Kendall." Justin said smiling.

"Like Co to the CEO? Like CEO to Co?" I said still trying to keep up with what he said.. I can't believe he wants me to have this position. I've always dreamed of this job, I always wanted to be CEO but Co-CEO is better than nothing!

"Yes."

I was speechless..

"I'm not trying to give you the position because you're my girlfriend. I want to give it to you because you're a strong woman, you stand your ground, you never slack off, you always edit documents to your best potential and you got Parris on my line. You did all this in a few months. I'm proud. You earned it." Justin explained kissing my forehead. "So what do you say?"

"Yes!!!!" I screaming tackling him. He grunts as I hold him placing kisses everywhere on face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said smiling like crazy. My father is going to be so proud of me.

"You're welcome. You deserve it."

After all my times being rude to Justin, all my times getting smart with him, having my ups and downs with him.. He's still here..

He's the one.

-----

ANOTHER FILLER WOW CHANCELLE ..