3: "Her pu*sy Was Wetter Than Niagara Falls."

3: "Her Pu*sy Was Wetter than Niagara Falls"

KENDALLS POV

I was Strolling down Stratfords streets looking down at my shoes. I looked away from my shoes to pay attention to my surroundings.

I'm now walking on the sidewalk gripping my bag more tightly holding the 20 Justin gave me.

I knew, of course, that me and Justin are not on the same foot, or not are supposedly "friends" , generally speaking.

It doesn't bother me, really, but dealing with him will be a challenge.

A challenge I would take.

I walked into the nearest coffee shop I could find, which is Dunkin' Donuts.

I walk to the front desk, seeing a employee reading a magazine.

"Hello, can I get a medium coffee?" I asked, I only ordered 1 coffee for him because I didn't want coffee, not with his money.

The lady looks at me like I was crazy. She mumbled a few words under her breath but I couldn't hear by the loud excessive smacking she was doing with her gum.

"What do you think this is? Starbucks? Coffee Bean? Tea Leaf? Hmph! The coffee machine is over there." She said, her long acrylic nails pointing at the machine.

"Could you do it for me? I'm in a rush." I said in the kindest way I could. Yet she snorted.

What a b*tch.

She rolled her eyes walking to the machine.

"Small," Smack, "Medium," Smack, "Or large?"

"Medium." She took 1 coffee cup onto the table of the machine pressing the 'M' button, the coffee filling the cup.

"Want cream? Sugar? These are the basics Hon, you should've been taught."

I ignore her remark. "Sugar. ."

She pressed a few more buttons and put the top on the coffee.

"Here." She said pressing the coffee cup on my chest. I looked down at the coffee and grabbed the coffee then she walked away back to the register.

I went to the isle's searching for Tic Tacs. I grabbed one of them then went to the register.

'Redd' was her name.

"3.58 Canadian dollars." She said and I handed her the 20. She put the Tic Tacs in a bag and handed it to me. "16.42 is your change." She handed me the change and I took out the Tic Tacs handing it back to her. "What?"

"Oh I bought them for you, that gum just wont do justice for that stank breath Hon, you shouldve been taught." I smirked walking out.

"Here's your coffee, sir." I said putting the warm coffee on the glass table.

He glanced at me then grabbed his coffee.

"Dunkin' Donuts. I love this place." He seemed impressed as he looked at the logo on the coffee cup .

He took a sips of his coffee.

I stand there awkwardly.

He looks at his coffee, then at me..

"What? You can go now." He said rudely.

I turned around, "Okay. . ." I said walking out the door.