12: "The Man."

12: "THE MAN."

KENDALLS POV

WE CONTINUED to walk to the limo to go to the party planner place. I bet Justin's parties are spectacular and must have lots of food because who doesn't love food?

My family always attempt to do a family get together with my Mother side of her family and my Fathers side of his family. But it never works out because its always awkward and weird. I don't mind because I'm always on my phone in family get togethers.

Justin holds the door for me as I enter the limo, I thank him. He nods entering the limo closing the door.

"Hello Youssef!" I greet, he smiles and also greets me back.

"Where to Mr.Bieber?" Youssef asks.

"To Kikis Party Planning, in downtown Stratford." Justin answers as he is intrigued by something in his phone.

Youssef simply nods and starts to drive.

I'm curious of what Justin is smiling at on his phone. But it's simply not my business.

Wait...

It is my business...

Because he was so curious about my love life and life so just looking at his phone as he texts doesn't do no damage right?

In curiosity, I eyed the phone as he texts. He takes notice of my doing , he smirks.

"I'm not texting no girl, I gotta stay loyal to you, girlfriend." He winks.

I rolled my eyes. "Justin seriously stop. I'm not your girlfriend." If Justin keeps doing that people will start speculate that we actually do date when he's just kidding.

"Okay jeez, I'm kidding." He puts his hands up in defense. "But I was looking at this on my phone." He puts his phone up in display so I could get a better view, it was him but way younger, I estimated he was around 4 years old and there was a woman right next to him. She had dark long hair and sparkling blue eyes, her smile was big and sincere. Justin looks so happy in the photo it was heart warming.

"That's my mommy." He said smiling at the thought of her.

"She's gorgeous." I complimented, he may not gotten all his features from her but he inherit that warming smile from her.

"Yeah. What does your mom look like?"

I groaned at the thought of her.

"You don't love your mom?" He asks in shock.

"I do love her but I just can't stand her she...." I stopped myself as I was getting infuriated at just the thought of her. I exhaled deeply to calm myself down. "She just does things that I just cant tolerate that's all I wanna say."

"Can I see a picture of her?"

I obliged showing him a picture i had of her before I didn't tolerate her. I was very young around 13 and it was picture of me, Jo, my Dad, and my Mom smiling. (A/N: KRIS JENNER IS NOT KENDALLS ACTUAL MOM IN THIS STORY NOR IS CAITLYN JENNER THEY ARE DESCRIBED DIFFERENTLY)

"Your mom......" Justin trailed out.

"Is rude , mean , and intolerant i know." Finishing his sentence for him.

"IS HOT, DA.MN." My lips parted in shock. Oh. My. Gosh.

"Are you seriously calling my Mom hot? TMI keep that to yourself." Justin thirst is REAL. He says my sister is hot now he's saying my own Mother is hot? Who else he is gonna say is hot in my family, My Grandmother?