EPILOGUE.

Epilogue

KENDALLS POV / A YEAR LATER

My family and friends are here at my penthouse to celebrate Hillarys new baby 1st birthday, and you'll be surprised at what his first name is.. It's.

Kendall Benjamin DeLaRose..

Hillary named her child after me.

But I call him KenBen, so people wouldn't mixed up my name with his.

Hayden wasn't really happy about her new sibling at first but I made her realize she's a big sister and has responsibilities for KenBen.

Hayden screams in glee as Justin and Rob chase her. Rob and Justin has develop the most coolest bro-friendship I've ever seen. Sometimes they tag team me with certain things.

KenBen sees Hayden excitement as she runs around the living room.

KenBen tries to stand up and run but falls back on the floor because he isn't a pro at walking yet.. But hey.. He's trying.

I love how Justin has a good connection with my family, he fits right in.

A wet kiss in planted on my forehead by my father, he walks to the island and puts down the vanilla cake.

"It's KenBens 1st birthday! I hope you are enjoying your first whole year on Earth." My dad said to KenBen, he knows KenBen couldn't understand but it's worth a shot.

My dad picks KenBen kissing his cheek, KenBen smiles barely any visible teeth are showing since he's still toothing.

Jo and Alec enter the living room with gifts such as infant clothes and toys.

Jo and Alec been going out for a good year now. I'm happy that they're happy together. I never seen Jo smile so hard in years.

I of course invited Alec to be here since he's basically like a brother to me. I invited Gina but she reassigned to another business.. She doesn't really communicate with me anymore.

Mary Kate doesn't even communicate with me anymore, she acts like I don't even exist, and I totally have no problem with that.

"I'm also proud of my baby, Kendall, the Co-CEO of Bieber Co!" My father said walking back to kitchen with KenBen in his arms.

I was sitting on the counter on my phone until he picks out the icing on the cake and puts it on my face.

"DAD!" I scream. He's always messing with me.

He laughs and KenBen laughs also.

Another finger takes some of the icy off my face, I turn seeing Justin. He of course licks the icy off his finger.

I smile.

"Yummy icing." Justin said holding Hayden's arm. As you can tell Hayden is fond of Justin'.

Life is going great for me, I have my dream boyfriend, and my dream job.

I developing a better connection with my mom but she couldn't come because of work. She is my mother after all, I can't let one mistake define her.

It's crazy how I was just an average assistant trying to make it big and here I am..

Making it big with the love of my life.

THE END

--------------
WANTING THE ASSISTANT IS OVER :( ! THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING MUCH LUV💗!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS :)

- chancelle