18: "Come Lay With Me."

VOTE & COMMENT! THIS CHAPTER IS LONG FOR YOU GUYS💕

KENDALL POV / LATER THAT DAY

I'm currently getting ready for Justin's so called business dinner "date." And I quote, "date." because other people would be there.. How awkward could it be..?

I applied my lipgloss as I look at the mirror to make sure my precision is neat.

I' will admit I am nervous, this will be the first date I will be going to after a few years. All my past flings weren't anything special. But I dunno if Justin is a fling or if he's anything special..

Kendall stop over thinking it.

I rub my lips together to even out the gloss. I prefer lipgloss over lipstick any day.

"Aw look at Kenny getting all dolled up." Jo coos at me. Jo stands by the doorway watching me.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. Jo is always playfully teases me.

"Jo go suck Alecs d.ick." I said.

"I'm planning onto it." Jo says flipping her hair. Jo starts to laugh , "I'm kidding! I'm going over his house anyway today while your gone."

I know she is joking but I know at the same time she wasn't.

"Make sure you guys wear a condom, I don't want to start calling you 'baby mama Jo'." I advised to her. She sucks her teeth in annoyance. I am kinda serious on that subject simply because I did not want to be changing more diapers and hearing more cries from an infant at the moment.

"Surreeeee." She trails off crossing her arms over the other. She leans more onto the doorway.

"How do I look?" I ask changing the subject, I need a honest opinion from someone. Jo is always truthful with me, even if the truth hurts or not. I faced her so she could examine my dress and makeup.

"Flawless." Jo compliments coming up to me. She brushes off any lint on my black silk dress. "Do you know who's going to the business dinner?"

I started to think about it, I didn't know who is going to attend the business dinner, Justin didn't give me that detail. I shrug to answer Jo.

Jo hums, she grabs my purse handing it to me. I take it, thanking her.

I walk downstairs to sit on the coach, my heels clicking with every step I took. I sat on the coach then crossed my legs watching Tv as I wait for Justin.

It's 7:54PM at the moment, my eyes focused on watching 'The Walking Dead' .The Walking Dead is my favorite show at the moment. It's quite addictive.

6 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

I went to the door. I touched the knob and rotated it causing it to open. It revealed Justin in a black and white tux, he looks marvelous.

He stares at me, his eyes preying on my whole body from my head to my toe. His stare is quite intimidating.

"Kendall you look beautiful." Justin says breathlessly and I smiled.