23: "All For You."

^listen ;)

23: "All For You."

*mature content lol*

KENDALLS POV / FEW DAYS LATER

Me and Alec sat in the cafe, discussing our life situations. He discussed his relationship with Jo, theyre going great. Im surprised he can put up with her craziness, I can barely handle it in daily basis.

I discuss everything that happened with me and Justin... Even the s.ex part. Im so comfortable with  Alec I can talk to him about anything and he would understand. Im glad he came into my office when I was a newbie and introduced himself to me, because if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be sane in Bieber Co.

"Well." He smirks winking at me. "He most definitely proved himself.. But you need to prove yourself also." My eyebrows rose in confusion.

"Huh?" I asked, I take a sip of my warm latte. Alec needs to go in dept as to what he is talking about.

"Give him a little surprise." Alec winked..

Thats when I knew..

"Lets go shopping.." I smirked.

+

I arrived to Justins mansion.

I closed my car door, walking to his front door.. My heels clicked with every step I took. My I lick my lips thinking of the things I am going to do to him..

Im going to award him.. Im going to prove myself.

I walk to the door knocking twice. My fist grasp my black coat tightly, a minute later Justin opens the door in a suit and tie. . Hes surprised at my presence, he wasnt expecting me.

Good..

"Hey Kendall, you didnt tell me you were coming. Im not complaining though." Justin smirks spreading the door wider for me to enter.

I enter smirking. "Long day?" I ask examining his house.

Quiet.. As usual..

"Yeah, I had to go back to Bieber Co. to sign more contracts even on my day off." Justin explain closing the door. "My day is always stressful. " He chuckles running his hands through his brown hair.

"I can fix that." I said lowly grabbing his hand pulling him closer to me. His pink lips part..

"Ken-"

I hush him putting my index finger on his lips. I grab his hand once more guiding him upstairs.

With every step I took, my anticipation continues to grow..

I take him to his room, pushing him onto the bed. I stare at him seductively.

He falls onto the bed surprised at my sudden aggressiveness.

I remove my coat revealing my black silk lingerie. His eyes widen as he gulps.

"All for you." I said walking up to him. I crawl onto the bed onto him. My body on top his. His heat radiating to mine.

My eyes narrows watching every movement he was doing. His hand travels to my collarbone to thigh as he cherishes and takes in every detail of my lingerie.

He examines the fabric, the mixed cotton and silk fabric that I bought for him.. Thanks for Alec.

His juicy lips collided with mine, the is kiss satisfying.

He picks me up pushing me onto the hard wall. I didn't want him to let go of me..

Justin makes me feel things that I've never felt better.. And I love it..

My bare skin exposed to his touch

I wanted his touch..

I felt him getting harder under me.. His d.ick pressing on my thigh.

He grips my waist harder as he plants wet kisses down my neck.. I moan in pleasure. He started sucking on my neck, knowing those dark violet hickeys will appear..

I wrapped my arm around his neck. I bit my lower lip as my thigh pressed onto him harder.

He removes my bra, revealing my b.reast, my brown colored nipples exposed.

He stares at them, cupping them with both of his hands.

My nipples hard under his touch as his lips touch them. He sucks on them with ease.

My hand moves to his hard c.ock, I gently grip it.

"F.uck. I need to be inside of you." He groans.

He moves me back to the bed as he removes my panties.

I was trembling, gripping the white sheets hard.

He takes off pants and boxers revealing his veiny hard d.ick.

He goes to get a condom. He returns and wraps it on him.

I gasp when he puts his c.ock inside me.

The bed starts to shake as he pounds inside me. He's rearranging my guts with every hard stroke.

"Justin..." I moan.

My walls are clenching hard onto his d.ick.

I love making love to him..

--------
just a filler / my smut is weak on this chapter sorry
A/N ik Justin doesn't have the biggest d.ick but I'm making him have a mega d.ick ok lmao

- chancelle

- chancelle