4: "Since When Women Have D.icks?"

KENDALLS POV

What what?! I didn't do s.hit to her!" I said. Why would she be mad at me? Its her fault she gotten somehow fired.

She doesn't even know me.

"You're right, but she's little bitchy. You know? Especially 'bout her man, Justin. I honestly don't know if hes still into her he gets bored easily." Alec said running his hands through his dark brown hair. He has recently shaved, I can smell the after-shave cream.

I signed, "Do you know anything else? About Justin? Lacey? You know what, Nevermind, I shouldnt stress myself over this." I was right, I rarely know Lacey but how to hell she knows my name? I shouldn't care its just silly rumors.

"See a carefree gal. I like it."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I love your fathers fashion line, the most popular line, Morgan. Co. It makes our boss envy your father."

I nodded. I hate when people brag about my Father fashion and businesses, it makes me looks like a spoil brat.

I am proud people praise my Father work, but praise his work with him not me.

"Tell me, is Sir. Bieber our boss or is Mr.Bieber our boss?"

"Justin aka Mr.Bieber is our boss, Sir.Bieber gave his fashion line to him so Justin is our boss basically."

"Wow you know a lot about this business." I said clearly impress.

"Yes boo! Been here since 3 years, call me old!" I laughed and he smiled.

"I like you, be my friend." He balled up his fist and sticks it out.

"Of course! Fist bump!" He said . I oblige, our knuckles touched.

"First day and I already have a friend." I said. He chuckled.

"Yeah, do you live in down town Stratford?" He asked.

"No, its too loud for my liking and its very crowded, I don't want to have lots of attention by people. I live in south Stratford, it's more quieter." I explained. I wasn't really into noisy things.

"Oh you live in a penthouse? Nice. But I live down town Stratford and you are right. It is noisy but at night its quiet." He says.

"Ah, city boy knows." He rolled his eyes smirking.

"City boy? More like play boy." He said.

"You a little player eh?" I said.

"Player as in Minecraft then hell yeah. Im single boy who shares a house with a brother and sister. "

"Oh you have a sister, Me too I share with my sister Jo."

"Jo? Ain't th-"

"Yes, it's a boy name. My parents were high when my Mother gave birth to Jo and Me, they were like "yolo lets name her Kendall and Jo ha- ha"." He laughed.

I faked smile, I hate talking about my Mother.

"I-" He was interrupted by the door swinging opened. Me and Alecs head snaps at the door.

"Ken-" Justin stopped his sentence and looked at us. "Whats going on here?" His eyebrows furrowed. He likes to know everything.

"Just talking to Kendall, the new girl. Shes very funny." He said, I smirked.

Justin rose an eyebrow. "Funny? More like clumsy."

"But you're on my d.ick though." I challenged.

"Since when women have d.icks?" Justin questioned annoyed at my response.

"There called Shemales." Alec said. I burst into laughter. "What? Im serious."

"They are?" I said and I laugh even more.

"Alec they need you for shoot 7." Justin said ignoring my laughter.

Alec stood up. "See you later Kendall." He said and walked out.

I frown, the only fun person in this company has left me with the devil.

"You're oddly nice, bipolar mm. Did you make that excuse to let Alec leave?" I questioned.

"No, he actually was needed. I would never make a excuse just for you. The kid is my favorite photographer. Yet I dont understand why his name just cant have a x in the end instead of a c. Hes Brazilian, maybe its a Brazilian thing."

"Right."

He clears his throat. "I need you to edit these documents for me." He said putting the documents on the desk.

"Alright. Will do." I said grabbing the documents skimming through them.

I wanted to ask him about Lacey but he would clearly say Its non of my business.

"Oh and Kendall?"

"Mm?" I said looking up at him.

"Im always nice." I snorted. "Aye." He warned.

"Yes you're always nice." I faked smiled.

"Good." He said walking out.

I completed the documents and I was about to knock on the door until I heard Justin yelling.

"Lacey there's nothing going on!"

Lacey? Lacey!

He was talking to Lacey on the phone. I couldnt hear her but I could hear Justin.

"Im not f*cking her, what is your problem? I.. still like you baby. " I rolled my eyes. "Im not lying to you, listen Ill come over your house, have a nice dinner maybe?" I tighten my grip on the edited documents I've finished. "Mm thats my girl, now hows job searching? I miss you working for me too. Now I have to deal with a stubborn assistant." I shrugged, he knew that, I knew that. "But shes not that bad, she's very nice actually." Did he just say something nice about me?. "Very beautiful too s- my god I cant compliment a person Lacey? You do not control me. I -" Before I wanted to hear more arguing I knocked on the door. "Call you back. Who is it?"

"Kendall, I've got your finished documents."

"Come in." I opened the door. "Take a seat." I closed the door and obeyed. "How the hell you finished that fast? In 15 minutes?! There is 15 documents with 300 hundreds words each.."

"Im a fast editor, like I told you before."

"Did you get Gina to help you?"

"No, I did it all by myself." Didnt he think Im independent?

"Mmm. Edit these fashion articles and tell me which one is better when you finish." I nodded and grabbed the 5 articles.  "Ill call Gina to help you."

"No nee-"

"I insist." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright."

-

aNy 1 LoVe tHe WeeKnd ?

- chancelle