14: "Your P.ussy Tastes Like Mangos."

KENDALLS POV/ NEXT DAY

I ENTERED BIEBER CO. in a very pleased mood today, I slept well yesterday. My half brother Rob came yesterday night to pick up Hayden. Hayden being in my presence for a day then leaving at a sudden notice caused me miss her dearly, I miss her chubby cheeks especially.

I greeted Lilia and she greeted me back with a smile then continued writing. I cringe slightly because she is left handed , and I'm right handed. I honestly do not understand how left handed people write so well, if I tried to write with my left hand it would look so unprofessional.

I used the stairs instead of the elevator because I wasn't lazy today, Once I reach my destination I walked through the wall seeing Nate, my eyes widen for a moment then I calmed myself to act nonchalant. He entered the building pretty early today.

We both made eye contact and he smiled, "Hey Kendall, how are you?" He asks stopping to talk to me. I also stopped to continue the conversation. His smile bright.

"I'm fine how are you?" I smiled fixing my pencil skirt as it was rising up slightly, I saw Alec walking the same direction Nate was, he saw what was happening because of the biggest smile plastered onto my face. He stopped walking towards us smirking, he backed up slowly, I tried to focus hard on Nate until Alec made weird hand movement, he put all his fingers together to form an 'O'. With that 'O' shape he formed , he moved his hand directly to his mouth then away then continued doing so, then pointed at me then at him believing me and Nate will be doing that action. I didn't understand at first until I realized what he's trying to say.

'Go suck that d.ick girl' is what his hand movements were trying to say. The 'O' was a d.ick that I would holding as my mouth goes in and out on it. I blushed, blood circulating onto my cheeks quickly. He's so disgusting yet I love him.

Nate took noticed of my sudden focus onto something else then trailed off what he was saying, he turned around. But Alec was quick to run away so Nate seen nobody in the hallway.

"Are you okay? Something there?" He asked chuckling lightly. I resumed my focus onto Nate.

"Sorry I zoned out." I lied, he hummed convinced about my lie. "Sorry but I have to check in with Justin to see what he would like to drink or eat in the morning today." I apologize, he nodded understanding.

"Alright I just finished printing the articles for the hour, I'm free - for now. If you find out what he wants to drink or eat maybe we could go together to get it and continue our conversation yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah no problem I'll just call you in my office and tell you alright?" He nodded and we both went our separate ways. I continued walking to Justins office then knocked once I arrived at his door. He muttered a "come in" and I oblige opening the door closing it once I entered it. His attention focused onto the computer screen with ease as he types. "Justin actually doing work? Shocker!" I exaggerate my statement he looks at me rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Oh hush Kendall, I'm contacting the party planner so I can everything prepared." He responded dryly. I rose an eyebrow.

"Why are you in bad mood and don't worry I already got the receipt, I got it yesterday night. She used your card in file." I said sitting down in the chair crossing my legs. He seemed mad, and mad Justin isn't a good thing.