Internship.

"You know," the woman smiled. "I'm surprised you wanted this internship, no one wants to join it nowadays."

The woman, who Eren learned was named Hanji gave a smile to him. "I've always had a thing for extreme personalities." He replied.

He was surrounded with more of boring personalities. Jean never really shown that much passion infront of him. Eren did love him, but he needed something more. Something exciting. Like Armin, who has a burning passion for traveling the world.

"Well I like how you think kid. But I have to say don't think you can get money off of distributing anything about our patients." Hanji informed pointing a teasing finger at him which sided with her teasing pout.

He laughed lightly and gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about that."

Hanji smiled at him and Eren soon heard a small tune that he knew a little too well.

Dad's song by. Set It Off.

Eren followed the voice soon reaching the glass cell of the man he was most fascinated by. The Joker.

"Oh, so J. caught your eye, huh?" Hanji giggled.

"What do you want Hanji?" Joker questioned opening one eye.

Eren gaped at the man infront of him in pure and utter respect. His black hair contrasting perfectly with his pale complexion that peeked under the forcefully removed face paint that was still smudge into white, black, and grey globe on his cheek. The man glanced back at him and Eren swore he saw a giant of slight shock and soon a look of admirement.

"Levi is one of my special patients," Hanji smiled widely glancing to him. "I've been studying him, trying to see what's in that head of his."

Levi shook his head and stood up. He looked over to Eren and have a small wink making Eren blush lightly. Levi looked over to Hanji before walking to the glass. He smirked at her which made her smile back.

"I'll talk to you later Levi I have to show the newbie the ropes." Hanji winked playfully and pulled Eren away from the glass making him frown.

Eren glanced back at Levi with the same frown and Levi only smirked to him making him giggle lightly.

This was gonna be fun.

Eren followed Hanji into a office. She deemed it his and he thanked her happily. She smiled and closed the door. Eren found a labcoat on a hook and put it on smiling at the warm feeling it held.

He went to the mahogany  (is that how it's spelt) desk and brushed his fingers against it smiling softly. He marveled at the clean feeling and smell the room held. He could almost small the cleaning products.

He looked at the mysterious flower pot that loomed on the desk. He knew it didn't belong there. It's red base and black flowers felt alost outcasted with the warm and dark browns that were casted around the room.

He picked up a flower and cursed when he pricked his finger. It didn't bleed but it still pinched him. He picked up the note that he had somehow missed before.

'Come by sometime
                    ~J

P.s. Your office is pretty nice.'

Eren chuckled at the note and soon put it in his cost pocket, making sure to keep it for later. He heard a knock on his door and opened it.

*I DON'T KNOW IVY'S OR TWO FACE'S BACKGROUNDS OR HOW THEY BECAME VILLANS SO IMA WING IT* Continue

Eren looked up at seeing a taller male at the door. He had freckles sprinkled across his face and small brownish, black hair that made him looked almost look childish and innocent.

"So your the new intern? I'm Marco." He held his hand out for a handshake which Eren accepted.

"I'm Eren." He greeted after Marco let go.

"Well Eren I'm glad you'll be helping us around here. I hope we'll get along just fine." He gave a heart warming smile which calmed Erens nerves as he was actually quite nervous.

"I'm just happy to help." Eren smiled.

"Well, I'll be in my way, I hope we'll be able to talk again sometime." Marco smiled walking back to the door.

Eren nodded and waved Marco goodbye soon closing the door.

Nevermind being fun,this was gonna be awesome.