Unconditionally

I'm just gonna make the titles after the songs I put on these. Comment whether or not I should change the titles of the other chapters.

Levi

"Where are we going Levi?" Eren asked holding Levis waist.

They were driving down the street on Levi's motorcycle currently on their way to a deal Levi had. Eren was told to be careful around the people there because of his crazed they were.

"We're going to one of our other bases. Some other bad guys are there." Levi emphasised the words sourly making Eren chuckle.

"Well I'll love to meet them." He stated kissing Levi's cheek.

Levi moved into his touch and continued in his way to the base. He like having Eren riding behind him. His hands were always a little too low, rubbing his happy trail and sat right above his jeans, his head was always nuzzled next to his neck making him hum comfortably. He also like when Eren talked against his neck, it left shivers against Levis warm skin.

"Is this it?" Eren asked as they stopped. Levi helped Eren off and nodded. "Now, there's some people who will flirt with you. Now, if they do tell me." Levi said fixing Erens hair since the wind had messed it up.

Eren giggled. "You're jealous~"

Levi rolled his eyes at the comment. "I'm not jealous."

Eren smiled and wrapped his arm around Levis waist and bit his lip. "Don't worry, you're the only man for me."

They walked inside, hearing people talking and some walls being hit in inticipation or excitement. Eren hugged Levi closer and Levi put his arm around his shoulder.

Music blasted from a speaker and people around them talked to one other. A man next to what appeared to be a DJ booth seen Levi he cast a light on them and stopped the music. People turned and seen Levi, their faces brightening with smiles.

Eren looked around as people have him a questioning glance, wondering who he was. He scooted closer to Levi who held his hand, softly casting his thumb over the back of his hand to calm him.

"Well Levi, are you gonna introduce us to your friend?" A male asked. He was pretty tall, around the height of Erwin, and had asky blonde hair. His eyes were covern and he had a frown. Eren took notice of everyone's eyes being covered by their hair or a accessory. He felt underdressed.

"Everyone!" Levi said, startling Eren slightly. "You all know the past stories of the 'superiors' and 'our people'" Eren took notice of the names given and knew who he was talking about.

"Tonight," He continues after some people chartered or cheered, all eyes were on them. "I introduce you to put newest arrival," he pulled Eren's hand a short way and Eren got the signal to move forward. "Harlen Quinn!"

Cheers and applauds erupted in the building, people banged on the walls and hollered their praises. Eren looked around, wanting detail about the area.

People aged of 4-30 all sat around. There was a older man sitting in the center but Eren couldn't put his finger on his age.

"Now," Levi spoke catching Eren's attention. "As we do with every new comer. We feast!"

Cheers erupted again and Eren looked at Levi, who smiled at him warm heartedly.

"Levi, what is all this?" Eren asked when the noise died down a bit. People were back to talking amongst eachother.

"This Eren, is where is bad guys come together. It's like a utopia for the villans." Levi said to Eren. "Some sleep here, some love normal lives during the day, in office buildings and in school." Levi smiled at the room, a soft smile but it was there.

"Everyone here Eren, is apart of something bigger. Bigger than the law, or the good guys. We are the next evolution of warriors. We will be the new heroes and herions and you Eren," Levi turned and cupped Eren's cheeks," You will be their leader, with me alongside you." Levi grabbed one of Erens hands and laced their fingers.

Their leader? Was Eren ready to even do that? It didn't matter, he had Levi. All he needed was Levi.

"Would I make a good leader?" Eren asked with a worries expression.

"You're goons be a perfect leader." Levi whispered moving back, their hands still together.

"Now, I have some business to attend to, go meet some people." Levi said.

Eren nodded slowly and Levi turned to the DJ guy. He looked around the room, looking for something to do. He walked to a walk lining a crowd of people and tried to see what they were looking at. It appeared to be some sort of dance circle. Eren stayed back and sat somewhat in the shadows.

He didn't even notice the figure the beside him until they spoke up.

"So, you're the new queen?" The small voice asked.

Eren turned and seen a small child. She had strawberry blonde hair and was pretty pale.

"I guess so, who are you?" Eren asked kneeling to her height.

"I'm Petra, is it true you and Mr. Levi are in love?" She asked shyly.

"Of course it is." Said a voice behind Eren.

Eren turned and seen the certain raven haired man they were talking about. Petra got all flustered and looked down shyly. "I'm sorry for asking Mr. Levi." She pouted.

Eren giggled held her shoulder softly, making her look up. "Its fine sweetie, yes we are very much in love. Now, how about you go play with your friends, hmm?" He asked softly.

She giggled and nodded, running off after a group of boys. Eren stood up and Levi held his waist and kissed his cheek. "Now that proves you're a great leader." He chuckled.

"I've always been good with kids." Eren smiled and shrugged.

"Here, let me introduce you to some people." Levi said pulling Eren over.

After awhile of talking and meeting people they left, Eren tucked his head into Levi's back and wrapped his arms in their usual spot, just how Levi likes it. Levi moved into his touch and sighed. Eren kissed his neck and Levi started the vehicle.

"What the hell?" Levi said looking at the tires of the bike.

Eren looked at them and seen that were flat, and a certain batterang was sticking out.

"Don't think about leaving yet."