Playing Sherlock Holmes

Quick A/N, I will most likely be writing and updating more often because I am getting internet! I dont know though, I may just stay away from home. :p.

Armin

"Armin, are you okay?" Armin turned around to face Marco.

"Oh, hey Marco. Yeah I'm doing fine." Armin sighed running his eyes, sleepiness creeping on him.

He had been working his fingers to the bone trying to find a way to save Eren. He has had zero luck.

"Armin, I want you to go to bed." Marco said crossing his arms.

"But Marc-"

"Now." Marco said.

Armin shiver lightly at Marcos tone and nodded. He knew Marco wouldn't hurt him severly but he still scared him when he got a attitude with him.

"Now, go home and rest. If you feel unsafe, call me." Marco said putting his hands on Armin's shoulders. Armin nodded slowly.

He picked up his bag and slipped it in his shoulder, wiping his eyes before walking outside. He walked to his car, yawning as he opened the door. When he got inside he turned his key and put on some music to keep him awake. It worked well as he was home earlier than usual when he drove. He left the car and went upstairs. He walked into his room and laid down. What was Eren doing?

Eren

"Levi~"

I arch my back and groan. Levi was leaving marks on my neck currently. We were staying on a abandoned car garage that was outside of the city. The area around here was pretty much secluded other than us and some stray animals.

Levi sat up lightly and smirked at my new fresh mark. "You're mine, got that? That Robin" Levi growled out his name making Eren chuckle at the others jealousy. "touched you all over. Disgusting." Levi out his hands on Erens chest and frowned at the mention of Robin.

Eren rubbed Levis thigh trying to distract him. Levi hummed and Eren sat up, making Levi look at him.

"You know," Levi started, playing with a strand of Eren's hair. "if anyone touches you or looks at you like he did. I'll have to kill them." Eren gulped lightly. Levi said it so nonchalantly.

Levi put his head in the crook of Erens neck and sighed. He lightly pecked a spot on his neck and Eren held the back of his thighs, running them softly.

"Eren," Levi whispered. Eren hummed in reponse," You know I'm gonna have to kill Robin, right?"

Eren gasped lightly and Levi pulled back after hearing it. Levi searched Eren's shocked face and glared.

"You can't kill him!" Eren fought.

"Why not? Eren, you know what they're gonna do with you if they take you away from me. Killing him will help save you!"

"Levi, please you can't! "Eren pleased grabbing Levi's arm.

"Eren, I have to! Jesus you're acting like you want them t-" Levi stopped talking and his eyes widened as he glared at Eren.

"Levi?"

"So you want to go with them?" Levi asked shocked.

Eren didn't answer, he couldn't. Levi moved closer and stood nose to nose with Eren. Eren squirmed under his look.

"Eren. Answer me dammit." Levi spat.

Eren looked him in the eyes, tears filling his own. "I-I don't know." He said.

Levi stated at him, waiting. But what for? Eren stared back, how long had passed? A minute? A hour?

They were interrupted by a crashing noise outside. It was around 11:00 pm so they figured it was some teenagers.

Eren looked at Levi sadly. "I don't know what I'm even doing here. I mean, did I have relatives before? A kid?" Eren asked sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

Levi leaned down on his eyes infront of the boy and moved himself between his legs. He grabbed the boys hands and kissed them softly. Eren looked down at him.

"You had a sister," Levi stated against Eren's hands. "You explained her to me. You said she had dark black hair that reminded you of charcoal. You said she was pale like me and had eyes like the night sky, 'Right before all the blue is gone but the black is still there' is what you said." Levi chuckled and looked at Eren.

"You didn't have kids, that's what you told me atleast. You had a mother and a father. Your mom was a geologist with fell ill after you left for university. Your father, was a doctor and studied the human body as a scientist aswell. He wanted to show you how the human mind works. Especially mine." Levi ran his fingers over Erens hand and sighed.

"You went into University for Human Science and Psychiatry. You wanted nothing more than to see what I was like. It was pretty cute actually." Levi chuckled.

"What was I like?" Eren asked suddenly getting Levis attention. "Like, was I funny? Was I annoying or-"

Levi shut Eren up with a kiss. Eren hummed and kissed back. "You were perfect. You had the most cheerful attitude towards everything. You were my happy little doctor~" Levi purred after they pulled apart.

"Really?" Eren asked, eyes still closed.

Levi hummed and sat on Eren's lap again. "Lets get ready, we have a job to do tonight." Levi whispered to Eren who nodded.

"Alright," Eren said closing his eyes. "Im ready." His eyes opened again but they were glowing.