IDFC

I really like this video. ^*^ Also, you're gonna hate me. Part 1.

Levi glared at the road before him. Eren shifted behind him and he could feel the boys arms loosen from where they sat. Levi moved his hands from the grip on his motorcycle and turned to the figures behind him.

Eren got off of the motorcycle and shuffled back behind the bike. Levi stood up after him and glared at the two. He didn't have the patience to deal with these assholes. Batman glared down at them.

"What do you want blondie?" I sigh, moving my weight to my other leg.

"What, the biggest villan busy in history and you expect is to miss it?" The man chuckled towering over Levi.

Levi's eyes widened and Eren gasped at his sudden realization. "Eren, go warm the others." Levi whispered to the brunnette who nodded obediently.

Eren started to run before getting tackled and pin under that damn human garden.

"Get off of me you bastard!" Eren screamed wiggling to get free.

Levi glared up at the blonde man who smiled down at him, " What do you need, I mean you don't just follow someone without something you want in mind." Levi said putting his hand on his hips.

"I want that boy," he pointed at Eren who was still fighting against the other males vines.

"You're not getting Eren." Levi glared.

Eren turned his attention to the two makes when his name was said and felt his face her shoved against the ground, his stomach pressed against the diet as a knee was pressed against his back.

Eren looked up at the males, seeing Levi pull out his gun. He clenched his eyes not wanting to see any bloodshed. (Really Eren? You litterally killed two people when you were like 7?)

Eren didn't hear a shot ring out which scared him. He opened his eyes and seen a knife against Levi's throat and his gun on the ground. Eren wiggled against the other male trying to get free.

"Levi!" Eren in a desperate attempt to make the make do something. Eren hated to admit it but he was scared.

"Your poor boy is calling for you, and what are you doing? Nothing." Batman chuckled and tightened his grip on the knife.

Levi glared against the man, he had to think. He looked around trying to find something to use. He seen a small frame walk to his gun, he knew it couldn't be that Robin boy. The figure picked up the gun.

Erwin moved the knife and replaced it with his hand, and chocked Levi. Levi wiggled and made failed attempts at getting free. He felt his lungs burn, needing air.

A shot rang out, a pain scream followed and suddenly he was dropped. H e looked up and seen that Erwin was clutching his arm, that person shot him.

"Levi,..." Levi looked up and seen the crying figure of Petra. She stopped the gun and tears cascaded down her face. Jean ran over to Batman and helped with his wound. Levi grabbed Petra in his arms and picked Eren up, running to the building.

"Everybody, run!" Eren shouted. "Batman is outside and we need to go!"

Everyone ran around, trying to get everyone out of the building. Levi and Eren helped her people out of the building and away from the group outside. Petra clung to Levi and his her face in his neck.

"Is there anyone else?" Eren asked. Levi finally noticed how the crowd had gotten smaller. He nodded to Eren soon heard a crackling noise, it sounded like ...

"Fire!" Levi yelled grabbing Eren's hand, they ran to the ecut only to see it covered by a fallen beam. They ran to the other side but another beam fell. They were trapped.