Late Night Fun.

Eren hadn't thought his day would start like this.
First he was woken up to an uncomfortable tightness in his boxers, that were a few sizes to small. Next, the psychologically insane cerial killer, with a clown fethish I might add, was straddling him and kissing lovingly at his skin.

"L-Levi, stop.... you're gonna get caught," That was a lie.
Jean wasn't home and wouldn't be home in hours. He went on a 'business brunch', as he put it.

"Don't worry sweetheart,~" Levi smiled pulling back. "I won't be to long,"

Eren looked up at him, the warmth and smell in the room was intoxicating. He instinctively pulled him down and kissed his wrapping his legs around him.

"This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this." He thought annoyed at himself.

"You deserve this~ Just go and have some fun."

Eren furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, who was this voice? Sure, he's heard voices before, but never this one.

"Don't worry about me, just have your fun." The voice giggled slightly and Eren noticed the small sing-dingy voice that held a accent behind it, one Eren couldn't put a finger on.

Erefelt Levi kiss his neck and he held his hair in his fingers, the feeling of deja vù washed over him.

"L-levi~" He moaned slightly.

Levi looked up from what he was doing and trailed down the others chest, each kiss made him moan as heat erupted in each spot. Eren finally felt Levi wrap himself around his shaft.

He started moving then. The feeling was a drug to Eren, a need he will have to feel again. It's scared and excited him, just like the Joker.

That's when he felt it, it shook his body, made him thrust his body, and curl his toes. The small scream of pleasure following the action made him see white.

Levi leaned up and wiped his mouth and looked down at Eren. He smiled. Eren looked up at him, face red and his throat was raw.

"Th-thank you." His voice was so small and frail, that Levi almost fogot what he had just done.

"Je vous aime enternally , mon Harlen~" Levi whispered kissing his lips.

It was a small peck but it was enough for both parties to want more. Levi grabbed one of his signature cards and placed it into the (now pulled up) boxers. They say comfortably in the waist band and that marks on Eren's almost completely matched the other bruises that the dual haired male made.

"So," Speak of the devil" He's your new Harley?"

"What makes you say that?" Levi turned a full 360 to look at the taller male. Jean grunted and rolled his eyes.

"vous n'êtes pas le seul qui sait Dumbass français" Jean snapped at him not wanting to deal with him.

"Eren," Levi looked down at the sleeping not moving his head, "such a innocent soul, isn't he? Too bad the beautys with you." Levi sighed dramatically. Jean clenched his fist and glared at the smaller male.

Levi raised an eyebrow, almost daring the male. He sat on the bed and looked down at the green eyed beauty. "Why must you break his heart? You don't even love him."

"And you do?" Jean questioned walking over. "All you are is a pathetic, evil, murderous, vigilante who will destroy this young boy in your failed attempt of be coming a he-" Jean was cut off by Levi slapping him. Jean's head turned, almost cartoonishly. He smirked at the ground and turned to Levi, who wore a murderous expression.

"You know nothing about me."

"Oh, really? Well according to this," Jean proceeded to pull out a folder, it was blackened at the edges, which were halfway torn and smudged into the normal green-beige tent. "I have everything and more, about you."

Levi stated at the folder in shock, he knew that folder. "Where's you get that?"

"Oh, Eren got me it. Yeah, he said since I was 'to worry some. ' I needed a reason to trust you."

Levi went to grab the folder but Jean turned and block his attempt and opened the file. He mockingly started flipping through pages with his index and pointed to a random page.

"Oh, this is my favorite," Jean smirked and lifted the folder where Levi could see.

Levi grabbed the folder and stared, shock at the picture, his mother. Her picture was close up. It looked as if a amuture had tooken it, proabably some child. She was next to a man, he was blonde and had bright blue eyes. He was smiling lovingly at her and she was laughing. He could still hear her laughter. It was like a soft meledy to him.

"Her death, quite the tragedy really. How'd she die again? Was it those thugs, or the abusive father, or, wait, I've got it." Jean looked over his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "You, tried taking a emergency so you could see a real hero and said she was a bad guy. You had her killed."

"Your fault!" The little voices in his head teased him.

"No,"

"Yes, you killed her. You might aswell shot her yourself."

"No!" Levi screamed turning and kicking at Jean.

Jean moved away and Levi clenched his teeth. He wore a murderous look and shown it through his actions.

"You killed her, Levi~" Jean smirked wildly at the man.

"Jean?" Both of the boys turned to the boy. He was fully awake and his hair was messy. He stated at Jean in shock. He must of heard out conversation.

"Eren, go back to sleep." Jean commanded at the younger.

The not flinched at his tone and Levi tightened his fist. He didn't like the tone he used with Eren.
No one talked to him like that.

"Jean,-"

"Eren!"

Levi glared at the older make and the younger not stood up out of bed, he (somehow) had put on sweatpants and glared at Jean.

"Eren, just listen for once in your goddamn life." Jean glared. Eren glared back and walked past him, hitting his shoulder in the way.

"Ere-"

"I'll be out for awhile, don't wait up."Eren grabbed his wallet and phone, slipping them in his pocket.

Jean went to grab his arm but Eren grabbed it swiftly. Jean struggled to get out of the boys grip and Eren glared at him.

"Dont. Touch. Me.

He threw off Jeans arm and went out the window. Levi smirked at Jean and soon flipped him off.

Levi followed Eren out and they both got on the males Harley Davidson. Levi started the bike and pulled out of the drive way.

"Where are we going?"

"A factory, the factory I was created at."