Who's Been Where?!

Gotham News At 8:

Gothams most nutorious villan, The Joker, has broken out of his imprisonment at Arkham Asylum last night.

"He had went to bed early that night," Says Hanji Zoë, the last doctor to see him that night. "I would never expected this from him."

Eren looked at the article in shock. Jean was next to him reading along, worried for the brunnett.

"You can't go today." Jean finalised, standing up.

"I know."Eren sighed. He had found the card under his mattress, well Jean had seen it there and they both knew that he was in Eren's room.

"Don't worry. We can have a day just for us. " Jean suggested. "We haven't done anything together in years.

"I guess you're right." Eren smiled gently looking up at Jean. "I deserve a break too."

"There you go." Jean encouraged.

Eren smiled and turned his chair facing Jean full on. Jean leaned down on the chair close to Erens face. "So what should we do?"

Jean gave a lewd smile and Eren rolled his eyes. "I'm already sore from last night." He sighed and Jean nodded bored.

"Well, what can we do?" Jean asked bored.

"I don't know, want to watch netflix," Eren looked up sharply at Jean's teasing smile. "Just, Netflix."

Jean laughed and went to Eren's TV and put on Netflix. Eren walked over and laid his legs over Jean's lap and cuddled into him. Jean smiled and wrapped a arm around his waist, kissing Eren's forehead softly.

"What should we watch?" Jean asked picking up the remote. "A Action or Horror."

Jean put on the Lazuraus Effect, which both of them enjoyed greatly. They both watched some other movies and soon Jean fell asleep. Eren got up slowly and put a cover on Jean's sleeping form. He slowly kissed his forehead and went to his room. He walked to the connected bathroom and put his head down to the sink, rubbing water on his face.

"Hello, my precious~" Eren stood straight and stared in the mirror seeing the familiar figure behind him.

"Levi," Eren breathed out shaking lightly. He turned and stared at him as if he was a foreign object.

"The one and only." He chuckled and put out his arms, which let Eren see his outfit.

He wore a forest green and plum jacket that showed his chest with the sleeves cut. His pants were dark purple on the right and the dark green on the left with his muscles and tattoos showing off. His shoes were dark black and were scuffed up slightly. His hair was parted nicely and his skin was paler than normal.

"Wh-why are you here?" Eren mentally cursed at himself for stuttering. Levi chuckled at the stutter and walked closer to Eren. He was nose to nose with Eren and their bodies were pressed together comfortably.

"To see my favorite doctor." Levi whispered licking at Erens ear.

Eren blushed deeply and closed his eyes.

"Eren?" Levi whispered lightly.

Eren opened his eyes and felt Levi kiss him. He wanted to pull away but couldnt. He was stuck in shock.

"Eren?" Jean called from their bedroom.

Levi let go of the boy and growled going for the male until Eren stopped him. "Don't hurt him. I don't care what you do to me, just don't touch him."

Eren was holding his arm right enough to make out the tense muscles be comung softer and less tense. He sighed out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Leave. He doesn't need to know you're here." Eren whispered to Levi.

Levi nodded and left out the window, he had left another card but the design was different. It had Eren on it. He was wearing face paint like a clown in this one and his outfit was similar to Levi's only the colours were red and black. It was both of us smiling.

The card

"Eren?" Jean asked behind him.

Eren jumped slightly and slid the card in his pockets. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I've been calling your name for the last ten minutes."

Eren nodded slowly and looked up at Jean, a fake smile pulling at his lips. "Don't worry. I'm just a little shooken about the Joker, you know? "

Jean nodded sadly and pulling at his lips. "I know, it'll be fine though don't worry. Why don't you come home for awhile , huh?"

Eren thought it over. His grades were practically perfect and he had some vacation days since he also 'worked'. "I could use the time off." He complied happily.

Jean nodded and they started packing their clothes.

Sorry it took so long to update guys. I got a new house and it doesn't have WiFi also the picture I used took SO long to make for some reason.