Plan In Action.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Switching it up with a Levi POV
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"This will work perfectly." Levi whispered looking over his plans carefully.

He knew he needed a Harley. It was a basic. See, only him and Batman knew of the reincarnation of the Batman and Joker. They always were the same. Joker, Ivy, Harley, Batman, Two Face. They were always fighting. The story always ended in a final battle. No winning no losing just the villans verses the good guys.

"This time things will change," Levi gripped the papers in his hand his knuckles turning white and his grin growing into a furosious smile. He cackled loudly his voice echoing through the halls as he thought of his plans.

"I will win," He smiled. "And I will have him~".

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
EREN
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Eren sat on his bed looking up. Should he apologize to Jean? He looked out the window.

"It's not dark out. I'll go pay him a visit." He sighed out going to his closet putting on a pair of black skinny jeans and a graphic T-shirt of a clown.

'Hey Jean, come by the cafe where we met. I want to talk.'

He knew it sounded authoritive but that was just his personality.
He started walking out of his dorm when Armin came out with a garbage bag.

"Oh, hey Armin." Eren smiled walking next to him.

"Oh, hey Eren. Where are you heading off to?" He asked curiously.

"To hang out with Jean. Want to come?" He asked smiling at the younger.

"Uh, sure. Let me throw this away and I'll go." He gave a small grin and walked out to the dumpster.

When he came back he walked Eren to his car. It was a normal Impala. The dram was black and the rims were a silver grey. The good was a acrylic green and blue that hitting the light perfectly.

"Nice car." I complement looking down at the Impala.

"Thanks. It was my grandpa's." He smiled getting in the driber side.

Eren got into the pasanager side and they soon drove off.

After about a hour they had gotten to the small café. Eren and Armin walked in and Eren seen the familiar head of dirty blonde and brown hair. He waved and pulled Armin along.

"Jean," Eren smiled. "Jean. I'd like you to meet Armin. Armin this is Jean." Eren smiled wider as the two smiled to one another.

They shook eachothers hands and soon they all ate some lunch. They talked and told jokes for awhile until Armin got a text saying he had to leave.

"I'll see you guys later." He smiled and waved them goodbye.

When he left Eren turned to Jean. "Jean, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Arkham. I know you worry about me and I didn't want you stressed about it."

"I know, and I shouldn't have been the way I was. I just wanted you safe. Do you forgive me?" Jean asked holding Erens hands.

Eren nodded and smiled dorkily at the other. "Why don't you spend the night tonight?" Eren asked looking at him.

"I would love to."

Eren smiled gently and kissed Jean's hands, which were over his closed ones. Jean smiled and they paid for their meal. They soon walked outside and into Jean's truck. It was a red Chevy with a black hood. It was pretty tall, even for Eren so Jean lifted him up by the hips. Eren blushed lightly and soon Jean got in next to him.

They drive back to Eren's form and Eren opened the door. Jean followed him in and Eren grabbed Jeans hand playfully. "I've missed you~" He flirted gently holding Jeans hands to his chest looking up through his lashes.

Jean walked closer to him, their bodies pressed together. "I've missed you too~" He smirked seductively and played with the key on Eren's neck.

Eren smirked and pulled him and Jean backwards until he was against the wall. Jean smirked and grabbed his hips, liffting him. Eren wrapped his legs around Jean's waist and wrapped his arms around his neck.

They both leaned forward and kissed. It was a kiss full of want and need, which they both felt ever since Eren left for university. They pulled at eachothers clothes in frantic unison of pleasurable desire.

"Jean~" Eren whined as the other fumbles with his own belt. "Hurry!~"

Jean soon got his pants off and opened Erens bedroom door, throwing him on the clean bed. Eren thought for a second I never cleaned my bed.

Jean soon moved on top of the other and took off his shirt. Eren smirked and took off his own, soon flipping them so he was straddling Jean. Jean undid Erens pant slowly and soon enough both of their underwear was off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Levi's PIC
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Levi watched silently from the closet. He watched Eren as he moved on the other male. Every small shake of pleasure or bounce filled with want and need made Levi grow annoyed. Who did the other man think he was?

Levi looked at the male. He had learned his name was Jean. (From Erens screams and loans of pleasure.) He had his eyes closed and his back was arched, so even if he was looking he wouldn't see Eren.

'How dare he take advantage of this moment. Eren was giving himself to him and he doesn't even spare him a glance. What a dick.'

Levi imagined he was in Jean's place. That the boy who was currently devouring every ounce of the other males member, was in him. Giving everything he had to him, every pound and thrust that Eren was taking, was all from Levi.

Levi watched the whole time. Taking in Erens glow of pleasure. His skin being bathed in sweat and small freckles on his back. Levi watched every turn of a muscle, every move he made and enjoyed it.

Soon the couple fell asleep. They were both heavy sleepers so Levi had no trouble with his escape. He walked to Eren's sleeping form and moved his pillow. He lifted in and chuckled at the stupid joke he had in his pocket. It was a Joker card. He placed it under the pillow and kissed Eren's temple.

'This will be fun.'