Home Sweet Home

Work it Eren!

"And done!" Jean smiled.

Eren put down the last box and looked at Jean. They were both shirtless and Jean was helping him bring in boxes. Jean was putting away Eren's clothes and Eren was putting down his clothes boxes, which their wasn't many maybe around five?

"Eren smiled and kissed Jeans cheek. "Thanks babe."

Jean smiled and kissed him back. Eren pulled away and that's when Jean noticed his hair was in a bun.

"What's with the bun?" Jean asked flicking it.

"My hairs gotten pretty long so I put it up. I like it." Eren smiled going to the kitchen getting a can of soda.

"Hmm~ So, what do you want to do Titan boy?" Jean asked smirking.

Jean had given Eren that nickname when they first met. When they were sophmores in highschool, Jean moved into the community. Since Eren's ancestors had technically 'founded' the area, he was nicknamed 'Titan boy.'

"Lets go to the old ice cream shop, you know the one owned by that old man." Eren smiled.

Jean hummed and stood infront of Eren with his hands in the others back pockets. Eren sighed and pull the other closer nodding slowly.

"Are we really safe here?" Eren does absentmindedly.

Jean was tooken back for a few seconds gasping at the question, while Eren nuzzled his head into the crook of the others neck looking over tiredly.

"What do you mean?" Jean asked not pulling back, he didn't want to meet Eren's gaze.

"I'm worried for you. I know the Jokers tricks. I know every little detail and more about him, Jean. He is capable of anything, and everything. He'll stop at nothing for me."

Jean pulled back and that's when he noticed the dark, almost purplish, circles under the boys dull eyes. He was tired. Jean cupped the boys cheek, the other nuzzling into the touch, and per under his eye.

"When is the last time you slept?" Jean asked, worry lacing in his tone.

"I don't remember ." Eren shrugged sipping his drink, feeling the cold liquid fall down his throat.

Jean stared at him upset. "He was so stressed about The Joker he stayed up all night studying him, or worse, fearing his life."

"Eren, your going to bed, alright?" Jean said pulling back looking him in the eyes.

Eren shrugged, to tired to care. Jean wondered. "I had him working out here on pure artificial energy! What if he gets sick or something?"

"Jean." Eren whispered lightly. Jean had absentmindedly started carrying him bridal style and Eren's head was in the crook of his neck.

"Yeah Eren."

"Your not gonna stop the Joker."

Jean stopped and looked down at him in shock mostly. "What do you mean?"

"He needs a new Harley, so that means he will murder anyone, and everyone who comes to hurt me or him. Jean," Eren looked up with a nonchalant face, no emotion whatsoever.

"He'll kill you. And he'll make it to where I'll let him, and he'll make we watch."