Chapter 2 (Edited)

Three years has gone by since that day, of the shooting and chaos. I never found out what happened. I almost always questioned about it, mostly to my father and Haytham but they refused to answer saying it was just some idiot people make a fuss out of nothing but I didn't believe that I know these redcoats are doing wrong in a way, firing at innocent and they still haven't been punished for it, for three years I have been trying to persuade my father to not help them but he wouldn't listen which didn't surprise me.

Not only that and I haven't seen that old man or native boy, I knew he was native, even though other people thought he had Spanish or Italian blood running through him but I knew better, his clothes told me he's native but not many people realized. I could only imagine how much he had changed. I've definitely changed, three years ago, I was a small girl, definitely around 4'7 or 4'9, my black hair was always up in a small bun, I didn't have any muscles and I almost always wore dresses but now I'm just over 5'0, my hair reaches to my breasts and now is just let down, flowing down, I also have more muscles from the training, through the years I have been training to use my now favourite weapon, the battle axe but I still wear dresses but not for long, in a few weeks I'll be having my own robes, which I'm looking forward to.

Today, I've been with my dad for the day, it's pretty rare that I could spend the day with him due to him being busy with Templar work, thankfully today he wasn't busy so he helped me train with different weapons, teaching me some things he had experienced when he was in the Military but not only that he told me how he met my mother which I never knew, telling me that my grandfather was the general and that when I was born the war he was fighting in was still going but stopped when I was about three.

We've basically been bonding but stopped once the sun slowly started to disappear, one of the Templars turned up telling us about something that had happened that a group was dumping some of William's tea which I didn't even know he had, no idea what he's doing for it, properly so he could make some money but I don't know William that well, hardly ever speak to him, I'm not going to lie I don't like him much and don't partically like him either but I just had to deal with him for the sake of working in the order.

I followed after my father, who is speed walking towards the docks, to see William Johnson already there watching everything that's happening. My father stops next to Johnson whilst I stand next to my father, there are a large crowd watching everything happening, redcoats running on the ship to attacking the four men destroying the tea, the redcoats weren't fighting for that long because they were all killed, I watch as a man in a white and blue robe comes forward the final box in his hands, making sure to look Johnson in the eyes.

I look at the man carefully, I recognize him from somewhere, remember the skin colour it couldn't be that native, couldn't it?

"Come on," My father says, pushing me forward and away from the docks, I turn to look one last time to see that man looking at me, I quickly turn away and speeded up, to catch up with Johnson.