Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Winter 1778

*Sophronia's POV*

I sat quitely on the soft bed, tears moved down the side of my face, I've released I'm going to lose everyone I've already lost my mother and now I've just released soon I'm going to lose my father and when Connor, well if he kills Haythan my father will become Grand Master and once my father is killed I will be Grand Master, then Connor may come after me and kill me, so I lost my mother, I'm going to lose my father and I might lose Connor.

It hurts a lot I'm losing everyone, I place my head between my knees a sobbed as I sobbed I didn't notice Connor walk in until I get pulled into a comforting hug, I wrap my arms around the large man's waist and cried on his chest.

"Sophronia what is wrong?" Connor asks with concern, I move my head from his chest to look at Connor, my eyes properly bright red from the tears.

"I'm going to lose you once you kill my father"

Connor looks at me with a confused impression and asks "What are you talking about?"

"W-well, once m-my father dies...and i-if you do kill your father I'm g-going to become Grand Master and then I will lose you as you..." I cried more tear pour out of my eyes "w-we will have to go a-against each other"

Connor pulls me back into his chest as his whispers a reply "I will never kill you, I want to start a life with you and I won't be able too if you're dead"

I close my eyes as I rest against his chest trying to make my decision whether to becoming something I've always wanted to be since I was young or should I betray the Templar and start a life with our enemy an Assassin, I really don't know what to do.