Chapter 6

Well, so much for amazing transportation. No planes! No super fast demigod awesome stuff! We aren't allowed to fly in the air due to the fact that Zeus may have something to do with Mr. D's kidnapping. So we start off walking.

"What, no bus? No train? Aren't we allowed to use those?" I complain.

"Well, yes, but we have only enough money to do that later on." Annabeth answered.

"Well, can't we use it now and 'borrow' some cars after we used it up?" I asked again.

Percy and Annabeth contemplated the question for a while.

"I guess...lets vote. Who would rather take the bus/train later?" Percy says.

Annabeth holds up her hand.

"Who wants to now?" Percy asks again.

Percy and I raise our hand.

"Alright, fine. But we need to find a train station, I hate buses." Annabeth says.

"Plus, this quest will be easy. Annabeth and I have been to the Underworld before. It was our first quest." Percy says. I feel a pang of jealousy, but I brush it off. I cannot afford to think like this.

"I know where the train station is." I say as I paw through my backpack.

"Here." I find the magical map and pull it out to show them.

"Show me the nearest train station." I say to the map. Small lines etch across the surface of the map as the entire map appears.

"Come on, then. We'd better get moving." Percy says.

I smile. He's adorable when he is excited.

"Alright." Annabeth marches in front of us. She is the most qualified, so she can lead us.

Percy reaches for my hand. I take it and feel a flutter in my stomach. I look up at him and he smiles. We keep on walking, but I can't keep my mind on the quest.