1) The Blue Haired Girl

I stare at him as he is struggling to be set free. The knot in my throat gets larger and larger, and before I know it I find it hard to breath. The police man behind me told me to calm down.

"Take deep breathes," he said, "you did the right thing."

But I know I didn't; I did everything but the right thing.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I stand in front of the local café, resting by back on the wall. I look behind me and see my social worker, Carrie, ordering her white latte at the counter. She asked me if I would have liked anything, and when I told her the best thing I could have after a two hour journey was beer, she laughed and told me to stand outside.

She's not bad or anything, I mean she isn't nearly as terrible as I can be. Barely close. But, Carrie just seems to be like, well any other social worker. Trying hard to seem like she cares, but really she is just doing it for the money. It is their job anyway, to tell you that everything is ok, and you're never going to get hurt again. I mean come on, at least be realistic.

You are probably wondering who the hell I am. Margo Montgomery. 'A girl with great potential who seemed to have had a bumpy start to life' says my latest school report. Basically another way of saying I am messed up. Yes, you could say my blue ombre hair stands out a hell of a lot, and maybe along with my style of clothing - owning a leather jacket from the age of eight is not that weird- and mainly my, well let's say schemes.

Five minutes have gone past and I am already feeling bored. I look around and see a bundle of people shopping in the late afternoon. Mainly young adults, so none of them were gullible enough.

No I can't, I promised myself I won't do it anymore. I can't take after that bloody old.....

A boy turns from the corner of the road. His short brown hair sticks up in a messy kind way; his dusty brown eyes staring at his phone. He seemed maybe fourteen or thirteen, around the same age as me. I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist. I took a step forward and got ready.

"Hi, I am sorry for disturbing your walk, but I could I borrow your phone for a sec?" I said, pulling the most irresistible face a boy like him could not decline.

"Sorry mate," he said in a strong Northern accent, "haven't got any credit left,"

What! I thought to myself, No one has ever rejected her puppy face before.

"Please it's urgent, I have no idea where my friend is, are you sure you have none to spare," I plead, giving it another chance.

"Yeah, it ran out yesterday," he said, seeming annoyed now, walking away.

Fine, he doesn't like sweet, guess he would want sour.

"Really, because the thing is I saw you using it a minute ago."

He turns around. Yes it's working.

"You know, on the edge of the street," I add.

He raises his eyebrows, hesitating for second, but ended up handing it over anyway.

"Don't even think of running off," he murmured in a ticked off tone.

I dial my number in the keypad and hold it up to my ear. I let it ring for a few times, then hang up.

"Sorry," I say handing it over, "her phone must be dead."

"Whatever,"

"Thanks anyway...um..."

"Ryan," he says nodding, "Ryan Reeves,"

"Thanks anyway Ryan. I'm," I think of a random name, "Racheal Bloom,"

"Cool." he says scratching his neck. Wow he has a sharp jawline. "Bye then..." he ends the conversation awkwardly (then again I would probably do the same in his situation). And just like that he turned away disappearing in the crowd, as I keep track of him with my deadly black eyes.

"Wow their service was bad," Carrie said climbing out of the cheap cafe holding a white cup steaming with coffee. "So I need to do a few things before...."

Carrie's voice drifts away, whilst my body is pumped with adrenaline of excitement of committing my....um.....scheme. It might have seemed harmful in all different possibilities, but not in my notebook. The first part was done, and all she had to do is tap on my phone a bit and a bunch of cash is mine. But it was not only the familiar buzz I could feel, there was something else but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed my first part of 'The Girl No One Gets'. This is my first ever book on Wattpad. However, I would be overwhelmed if one or two of you could keep track with it!

I really hope you guys enjoy this; make sure you rate and leave a comment down below!

Love

K