14) Good

I come out of the bathroom, my hair running past my shoulders. Me, Jody and Tyler were meant to be out of the door by ten O'clock. It is now fifteen to eleven.

I quickly climb down the stairs, grabbing my bag hanging on the banister on the way. Since I couldn't end up wearing the same black trousers and black t-shirt for the whole of my life, I had another look at the bag of clothes that Carrie gave me. Luckily, I decided I had one other option. I wore a dull khaki top with black leggings (which I absolutely hated, but it was either was leggings or a skirt, so you could probably guess what I would choose). I lined my eyes with a thin blue liner, and finished with my black hoodie, assuming it was going to get cold.

I spot Tyler and Jody standing there waiting, but they were not the only ones.

"I need to get the write shade of pink, how else am I going impress Danny Finch tomorrow night?"

"Don't worry, I bet there is something in Topshop."

I stand to face Tee and Carmen; this was going to be interesting.

I raise my eyebrows at Jody, but all she does is snicker. Great – I guess I can't get my angels to fix all my problems.

"Sorry to disturb your precious conversation," I say mimicking their voices, "but this shopping trip is just for us three."

"Well, you see, things do not work like that around here." Carmen starts.

"If one of us are going into town, everyone does." Tee carries on.

"Oh I see, you just need someone to constantly to look after you," I say, smirking.

"Ugh, well I think..."

"Are you guys going?" Mike interrupts Tee, raising his eyebrows. Behind him I spot Ryan, his brow furrowed and his inquisitive auburn eyes glaring at the carpet. He leans against the office door, his head in his hands.

Good. If he was in pain, why would I care? However a familiar feeling of curiosity stirred into to my thoughts.

Imaging him going through a family crisis gave me satisfaction, but I could not block out the possibility that he could be thinking of what I have had said last night. The fact that I could destroy his life, his reputation, his friends, his relationships; the list goes on. This gave me power. I was able to get into his thoughts that meant I could control him. Make him my personal servant. I smirk at the thought of brainwashing him.

But, did I really want to become that kind of person?

No. No I was only kidding with myself. I can't let my mask overcome my personality. I have the power. I can stop doing all of this if I wanted, the hacking, everything. And anyway, the most I can make him do is give me money, I can control it.

Really?

"Really Margo? You're going to make us even more late," Tee groans, snapping me out of my thoughts.

She follows out of the door in her pink ballet flats. Unluckily for me, the only shoes that Carrie left for me were exactly the same as hers. I had a strong feeling that my social worker just stole items from Tee's wardrobe.

I slide my feet into the shoes and I immediately found out that they did not only look disgusting, they were incredibly uncomfortable. Sighing, realising that either way I would have to wear them anyway, I close the porch door as I leave the house with the others

But it doesn't close. I look back at it, and I soon realize the problem. Ryan was standing there, using his hand to stop the door from closing.

I was about to spit what was he doing, but I already knew the answer.

"Joining the shopping party?" I ask.

"Why else."

________________________________________________________________________________

My feet start to ache from walking for longer than half an hour. There was choice to take the bus, but because of Tee's and Carmen's obsession of becoming healthier, they wanted to walk. And of course if one of them walks, all of them walks. I could have gone on my own, but I actually didn't know where I was going, so I had to follow the rest of the group.

The two of them are at front, leading us all, whilst chatting about that stupid party that they going to. What's the big deal? The only thing that will happen is that she might talk to this guy she has a crush on. And he might talk to him back. Simple. Nothing to get excited about. However, at the moment, she probably won't even approach him, looking at the state she's in.

Tyler and Jody are in front of me, talking about some show, and since I don't watch television, I just walk behind them, looking at my feet.

And obviously Ryan is there, a couple of meters behind me. He is keeping his distance. Which, is good.

Yes, I tell myself, this situation is good.

A/N

YESS I FINALLY UPDATED :)))

It took so long, and tbh I don't rlly have an excuse.

Sorry :/

Feels good to be writing this story again, I actually missed it. But I think it was because I binged watch all the episodes of tdg on BBC iplayer today, and I was like "WHAT AM I DOING I NEED TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS SHIT"

Anyway hoped you liked it :)

love

K

P.S I changed Margo's character to Kendall Jenner (not only because she is my girl crush ^^), comment below if u like it better.