3) New girl...you mean angel?

I opened the door to Carrie's bathroom at ten O'clock. I overslept the two, no three alarms I had set the night before, and overslept through Carrie shouting at me.

I stripped my clothes off and let my black hair down past my shoulders. I caught a reflection of myself the mirror in front of the mirror. My bare white body was thin and had not figure and looked like it was about to snap in half any minute now. I had boobs, the only good thing about my body, but it looked out of place on my small chest. I turned my attention to my face, which probably looked the worst. My turquoise eyeliner and mascara was all smudged from last night when I got into bed and had....well let's say 'letting-out-my-feelings-from-the-last-couple-of-days'. But I had to stop thinking about it and not let it get to me, anyway it was my first day at this great care home that Carrie was talking about.

I climbed into the shower and turned the tap on, waiting for the icy cold water to pour out, but instead boiling water steamed onto my body. I felt relaxing and I automatically felt warm and soothed. Hot water; that's a first.

____________________________________________________________

I stood in the kitchen waiting for her to finish getting ready.

"I can't believe you threw out all my clothes!" I yell as she combs her hair in her bedroom. She did it so secretly while I was asleep I couldn't even believe. The only thing I literally have to my name is my pyjamas. So, prepared as Carrie is, she got me a bunch of spare clothes, which in my opinion is the opposite of attractive, and some even girly. Like pink girly. I ended up wearing trousers and a black t-shirt, which were both oversized. I wore my hair in a low ponytail hoping it would blend in to my t-shirt, and my bangs were sticking out all over the place. At least I made my face more striking with some purple liner and black lipstick.

"Look, it is not me who made the decision do all of this, the panel took a vote and I'm just following their instructions,"

I growled whatever as she strolled down the stairs. Carrie's brunette hair was tied up in a neat ballerina bun secured with a Bobbi pin and she lined her eyes with black liner and even worn some red lipstick. Her black dress was clammy and didn't suit her figure, but at least half of her legs were showing.

"What's the occasion?" I ask putting my leather rucksack on.

"No occasion, just my ordinary work clothes," she said, adding some lip gloss onto her lips, which by the way was appalling because the liquid was zigzagged on her lips.

"Really?" I ask opening the car and packing my one and only suitcase into the boot, "because the clothes you were wearing yesterday were way more casual,"

"You met me when I was out hours, remember?"

Yeah, I clearly remember her stumbling into the police station yesterday in a fluster whilst I was sitting in a nearby chair next to Andy, a policeman I met earlier that day. He looked me my jet black eyes before I left and told me that everything is fine now, and that I am safe with Carrie.

As if. Even if I had two fit parents looking after me, it's not like they would stop a terrorist attack from happening. We are surrounded by danger in this world; it's not like Carrie, Andy or even the care home can protect me. There is every possibility something could happen, and I am not trusting anyone to protect me.

I close the back door of the boot and climb into the back seat, waiting for this day to get over and done with. Yawning, I take my phone out from my pocket and check out the boy's mobile account. Another fiver. I roll my eyes, expecting at least at tenner, but then again at least he topped up. I emptied the money out and quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket, before Carrie got into the front seat.

"Are you ready?" she says, pulling out of her driveway. I sighed in reply and stared out of the window looking at her marble mansion fade away.

You're probably thinking, why I am not planning any schemes for Carrie. I mean, you saw what I have done to the Ryan-boy, and the little prissy hairdresser. So why not on Carrie?

If you think the answer is because I care about her, you're wrong. I mean she might appear kind and caring, but as I said before, she a social worker and it's their job.

Perhaps I should explain.

Everyone single thing on the planet has a fatal flaw, like how antelopes are always eaten by lions even though they are incredibly fast. Then lions are killed by humans, even though they can camouflage with the yellow mass of grass. Then humans...well, their kind of the worst, aren't they? We are scared of heights, fall in love so easily, trust issues, wild dreams, jealously...I could go on for ages.

And we see them in everyday life. I mean, that Ryan kid trusted me with his phone, yes it took some persuading, but he still did. How could someone not know the amount of scandals happening in the world because of giving phones to unknown people? And he actually thought I was going to run away with it!

Then there was the hairdresser, she literally spent most of the time spilling her feelings out. Emotionally unstable. The easiest to crack. Just send one bad thought into their brain and it can spiral in their heads for days; months even.

And the thing is, I hardly know these people, but I have already sent them in pain. But I have done worse. Don't worry, I don't do my 'schemes' to everyone I know, just the people who will benefit from it. Like, the guy should not to trust people with his phone, or the hairdresser should defiantly not pour her feelings out to every costumers she comes across. I am simply helping them at this point, but if they show it again, well revenge is coming their way. And trust me it is not cute or cuddly.

Anyway back to Carrie. So far she is doing just fine, she's been kind, but not too kind, strict, but too strict. Until the hairdressers of course. But revenge is a whole different process. You just have to wait until they are at their weakest point and then you sabotage then. It requires a lot of patience though....the only downside.

"We are here Margo," Carrie says as she pulls up in front of the curb.

So the new girl is going to be an angel, and if anyone dares to mess with her, she might turn into a devil.

Authors note:

I hope you have enjoyed the next part of The Girl No One Gets. Please make sure you rate and comment, telling me how you feel about it so far!

Love

K