15) Magic

A/N The pic has nothing to do with this part, but doesn't lewis look soooo hot

We finally reach at the shopping centre in the middle of town, and even at this point Tee was started to roll her eyes at Carmen for making us walk all the way.

"Come on everyone stop being so grumpy, we are here now!" Carmen exclaims.

"Whatever," Jody snapped, "Since we are here anyway, where does everyone want to go?"

I knew the only thing I really needed was clothes; I couldn't bare one more day with the girly wardrobe Carrie gave me.

"Well, we need to go shopping for the perfect dress for..." Tee starts.

"Yeah, yeah we all heard," I spit. Even though I did need to go clothes shopping, I was definitely not going to tag along with them.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask Jody, however I already knew the answer, I just thought they might have changed their minds.

"The magic store!" Tyler exclaims, "Apparently there is some new magic sets in stock."

"And it's near the book store so I am going with him," Jody added.

The book store. I wasn't going to lie, it was a tempting offer. However, the magic store was probably the opposite. I mean, just the idea of magic makes me laugh. Another trap for people to fall into. Another weak spot. Another fatal flaw.

But magicians, their a tiny bit different. They deceive people, just like me. And, if I was to be honest, I used to not mind at all. But I soon found out, that anyone that I am similar to, we don't seem to get along. Magicians don't trust people. I don't trust people. See my point?

Anyway, it would bring back memories.

"Ryan where are you going?" Jody asked him.

I turn around to face him, and we have eye contact for a few seconds before he answers.

"I am just walking around," he murmured, "not really spending anything."

"Then Margo why don't you go with him?" Carmen suggests, "you could find you way round."

No. I wasn't going round with the guy that I threatened. He was meant to keep his distance, and I wanted to keep it that way.

But I didn't have to say anything, because I wasn't the only one not found of the idea.

"We are going round as well," Tyler speaks up, "she can come with us,"

"We are?" Jody questioned

"Margo, it's your choice."

Normally, I would chose the guardian angels, no questions asked. But the magic shop? I told myself I was over it hundreds of times before - I couldn't afford it to become one of my fatal flaws – however I could not kid myself. I was still hurt, and at the moment I didn't want to be reminded of it.

"Maybe I should go with Ryan?" I say, facing the two boys, "I mean, I have literally been following you around for the last three days."

I read both of the boy's expressions the same way. Star struck, with a hint of confusion.

"Wait, is this a joke?" Tyler asked me.

I shake my head, realising what I have just done. I was going to have to spend the day with Ryan. Ryan the boy I stole from. Ryan the boy I threatened. Ryan the boy who I have been avoiding.

"Is he...making you do this?" Tyler whispers, even though it is clear that Ryan could hear.

"I haven't done anything," Ryan spits. I look up at his face and see the sudden annoyance in his eyes, making them look darker. "Why don't you think it could be..."

But in that moment he makes eye contact with me, causing him to stutter. In that moment, he remembers.

The annoyance from his eyes has gone.

"Look why don't you both stop being immature and actually go shopping?" Carmen whines, grabbing Tee by the arm and dragging her away into the shopping centre.

"You know for once, she is right." Jody admits, "Come on Tyler lets go. Meet you here at three, ok Margo?"

I nod half heartily as they both leave the shopping centre. Tyler gives me confused look as he walks out, but I just give a blank look back.

Great. Guess who's left.

"Ok, so we can meet..." Ryan starts as soon as they were out of ear shot.

"Look, I am only ever going to talk to if I am threatening you or if you screw up," I hiss.

"As I was saying," Ryan continues, "We can meet her five to three, so they don't suspect anything."

He looks a bit smug after he finishes his sentence, but it quickly disappears.

A/N So originally this part was going to be a lot bigger...but then it got too big...so I am just going to do it in two parts.

Anyway I am going to Sri Lanka on Monday (yippee running away from stray dogs every five minuets :/) so I might not be updating until I get back, but I will try and update once just before then.

How have your summers been so far? Literally I have been soooooo bored the only exciting thing I have done is go to London apart from that I don't have a life.

Love

K

PS What do you think of the story so far? Is there anything I should add?

PSS THANKS FOR 3K READS :)))))))))))