Welcome to the Cooncan

Screaming as I slid down the massive tube I saw a big blue mattress which kind of calmed me down since I'll be landing on that. Slamming into that I rolled right off of the mat and just sat at the edge of it and I looked around in shock. "Woah." Is all I could manage at the sight
"Welcome to the Cooncan."
"The Cooncan?" I responded
"I don't know, the name's still a work in progress, anyway, the reason you're here, this city needs a hero, and I think you're the man for the job, are you up for it?" He asked
Pausing for a minute to look around, I saw a weird see-through capsule a little bit away from me, and a huge computer setup on the end of the walkway we're on now, an awesome gray colored jet was on a runway below us along with a line up of awesome muscle cars and my eyes gravitated to the awesome sky blue one a little bit closer to the jet, with that being my favorite color, I went wide eyed and then I looked to the other walls and saw doors with probably a lot of awesome stuff inside.

^What the car looks like^Turning to him I said,"Yeah!" He smiled and then he told me to follow him and he led me to the computer

Turning to him I said,"Yeah!" He smiled and then he told me to follow him and he led me to the computer. He pulled up a map of the city and it had all kinds of blue dots and he explained that those are entry points into the Cooncan. Then we went to another room and he showed me all kinds of weapons. Next we went to the other room and it was just an awesome house pretty much, it has its own movie theater and everything I could ever want and then I saw another room to the side of this one and when I walked over to it, my mouth dropped to the floor. In the room I saw the best gaming setup ever! I just stared at the screens and consoles and games in the room then Nogla put his arm around me and smiled and took me down the stairs to the area with all kinds of cars and the jet. He explained that they have infinite gas and had all kinds of special tricks. "Look, I have to go, so be sure to not tell ANYONE about this place and when you leave to push the brick and the trash can back. Playing around in the living area I found an empty room and then I saw a bunch of different designs for a super suit or something. Walking around and grabbing stuff I needed, i built a small suit I could use for now. It was my blue hoodie, and under shirt and a bullet proof vest, jeans and a hockey mask to keep my identity a secret. I smiled at my work and grabbed a bag and put the stuff of the suit that I didn't already wear here in there. Then I walked to the weapons room and grabbed a few small melee weapons and then I left the base. Walking around the city, it being 8:00 and dark already I had the suit on and a wrist thing on that had some blades that could extend. Going up and down the alley I found a man that was yelling at a woman, not enough for me to intervene yet and then he slapped her across the face and she fell to the ground  and he started stomping towards her. I ran up on him and pushed him, him quickly turning around and glaring at me.
"What do you think you're doing to her?" I asked
"Back off kid, before you regret it!" He demanded as he pulled out a knife. Glancing up at him while my head was pointing to the knife I flicked my wrist and the blades came out. He glanced down to them and then back to the mask,"Who are you?" He asked
Thinking about it for a second I said,"I'm H2o Delirious." Charging at me I ducked under the swing of his knife and elbowed him in the back, after a few continuous dodges and continuing to hit him, he fell down and I looked to the woman and she told me thank you. I smiled and turned away and started running away. Quickly jumping back in the Cooncan I put the suit back but kept what I had and left, heading home from being exhausted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! He is starting out with a small home made kind of suit at first and then soon, maybe the next chapter he will become, Batcoon!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed, love you people's
The picture is of the jet he saw

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!