Training

Walking up to Nogla in my suit I got into a fighting stance like he already taught me to be in, I grabbed out the small baton that he gave me as he held his. Circling each other he then lashed out and tried to hit me, but I managed to dodge it and grab his wrist and hold it still while I hit him in the stomach with the baton. As he doubled over I hit the fold of his knee making him fall to the ground. He laughed and then said,"I didn't expect you to be that good." Smiling and blushing I said,"Yeah, I learned from my friend Evan back in North Carolina, he is really into fighting and strength and stuff." Nogla just nodded his head and then I saw a weird look on his face then he said,"If you could have a superpower what would it be?" Thinking about it for a second, I spoke up,"To time travel, I love the idea of being able to go into the future to see the future of gaming consoles and stuff." He chuckled for a second and then stood up and went up the stairs after telling me to go out in the city and take care of some small crimes. Quickly I ran up the stairs too and grabbed a bag with my normal clothes and I took the car and drove out of the Cooncan and onto the street. Looking into the alleys I passed, I drove until it was around 8 at night. Not seeing anyone I decided to head back to base and when I got there I saw Nogla working on the tube machine thing I saw the first day. Parking the car I got out, took the helmet off and sat it on a table and headed up the stairs.
"What even is that thing?" I asked
"Um, you'll see in a few days. Oh, about that 'Vanoss' guy you mentioned earlier. Could you give me his phone number? I want to have a little chat with him." He replied
"What kind of chat?" I replied with obvious worry in my voice
"Don't worry about it, nothing bad, just give me his number." He said to reassure me
Pausing for a second I pulled out my phone and went to Vanoss's contact and handed him my phone. Taking my phone to a table, he began to write the number down on a piece of paper before handing my phone back to me and telling me I could leave.
Smiling I ran to the living area and changed back into my normal clothes and put the suit in the bag I had my clothes in and sat it in the back of my car. I drove home and hoped nobody would be awake as I slipped in the front door and quickly went to my room. Laying on my bed I began to think of what Nogla could want to talk to Vanoss about.

Nogla's P.O.V.

Grabbing my phone and making sure Jonathan left I went to my room and dialed Vanoss's number. It rang once and then he answered,"Hello? Who is this?" He began
"My name is Nogla, I'm a friend of Jonathan's I wanted to ask you a question, would that be ok?" I answered
"Um, yeah, if you're a friend of Delirious's."
"Yes, I was wondering, if you'd be interested into coming out here to New York, I have a special project me and Delirious are working on that I would like you to help us with?"
"Um, I don't know, I have school and everything."
"I can teach you myself I have a masters degree in practically every subject."
"I don't know if my mom would let me..."
"It would be a fun way to see Delirious again?"
"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh, can the rest of the guys come?"
"Yeah, the more the merrier."
"Ok, I will try to come and I will call you back to let you know."
And then he hung up. I smiled and sat my phone down and got back to work on the machine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!! I am so happy with this chapter, I planned it to be a filler and only around 300 words, but then I got the idea that I wanted to use, you will find out later on, oh and im sorry if i spell Delirious's name different all the time or whatever, it is because i am writing on my phone and will end up autocorrecting it, but anyway... love you guys, hope you enjoyed

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!