Authors Note

Hey everybody, not a chapter. I know I haven't published a chapter for ANYTHING in a while. And I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I just haven't been in the mood for writing chapters.
I'm pretty sure I've told you all before with either this book or another one that I am going to focus on me and if it ever gets to the point where I have to stop writing a book for a while to get the motivation back I will. And, that's what I have to do. I'm sorry everyone I wish I didn't have to do this, but I don't want to write a book that I can't put 100% into. And the thing with THIS book, I have to watch the video like 50 times constantly rewinding to get the exact thing that happened because I want to stay to what this book is supposed to be and that's the story of Batcoon. And that includes the videos.
But anyway. I hope you all understand and forgive me. But I just have to focus on me for a little while and yeah.
I don't know when I'll be back. But keep this book in your library checking on it every once in a while to get notified when I make my triumphant return with a huge spam of new chapters.
So. As always, hope you all enjoy the book and I'll talk to you later goodbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee