Training

We walked out of the Coon can and Lui climbed into the drivers seat of the helicopter while me, Vanoss, and Wildcat got into the other seats. As we did that, Brock ran to the edge of the roof and jumped off. Before we had time to panic he began to rise up and we all just smiled when we saw that he had control of his powers. As we flew across the city, looking for a  good place to train, we landed on a roof with lights going off the edge and then Lui stood at the front of one of the lights. "Come on Mega Monkey we believe . This is super hero training right here." I said Lui followed up with,"It's like the Matrix, nobody makes it on the first try."
I quickly added,"You gotta believe...Neo."
As he started to jump he yelled,"I believe! I can do this!!!" Then almost right after he said,"I'm not gonna make it!!" And then we saw an explosion as he hit the roof across and below us and we saw him through the smoke stand up and put his hands up and cheered at making the jump.
"Neeeeeeeext!" Vanoss yelled and we all laughed as I said,"But I don't wanna go!" And Vanoss continued to say "Neeext!" "I don't wanna go!" I said laughing and then as I stepped up I said,"But they say superheroes never come back from this training."
Then as everyone laughed, Vanoss said,"But remember, you're a raccoon, and raccoons can fly." And me being the crazy person I am, thought this was real and said,"That's even better!" And as I ran to the edge to jump Vanoss made a c4 blow up right under me and I just screamed and laughed as I went spiraling down to the roof that Lui landed on and I did a parkour roll to catch myself. And befor I stood up I said with a laugh,"You a$$h•le!" Towards Vanoss and making everyone else laugh too. When I stood up I put my hands on my chest and patted myself down and said,"I'm ok, the c4 didn't hurt me at all?!" Then I heard Nogla say on our earpieces,"Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I added extra armor to your suits, you can't tell the difference at all with the way it feels but it makes you indestructible pretty much." We all just laughed at how Nogla forgot to tell us an important detail like that.
After Nogla told us that, Vanoss stepped back to the other side of the roof and started running and you couldn't even see him with how fast he got and next thing you know, we see a little thin blue trail left behind him going down the wall and across the alley, and up the wall to the roof and beside me and Lui. We all just gasped at how awesome that was and then we slightly laughed and next Wildcat jumped, followed by Brock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, I know it's short and I know it's late, but for some reason, it won't let me publish my chapters when I want to. I don't understand it, and I'm so sorry that it's been doing this, but it's been doing it for all of my books for some reason
I just wanted to tell you that now so that you can know why I haven't been publishing on schedule.
But anyway. I will try to publish whenever I get the chance and I love you all for sticking around. Thanks for reading this short filler chapter, if you know how to fix my wattpad then please comment and tell me and I will talk to you guys next time.