Chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV:

"We had History first with Mr Waters," one of the girls sitting at the front said. She was smiling and she seemed to be good friends with the girl sitting next to her.

Well duh they had to be good friends they chose to sit next to each other.

Oh yeah. Should have realised. My brain is way smarter than me sometimes.

I am you.

Shut up. You're confusing me.

You can't tell me to shut up. You're just telling yourself to shut up.

You're really confusing me right now.

So you're confusing yourself.

I shook it off. My brain was messed up. Austin messed my brain up. But I can forgive him. He was too cute for me to stay mad at him.  Wait! NO! You're married!

I saw that girl and the girl next to her smile, nudge, each other and giggle. Was my crush THAT obvious??? Wait! No! He wasn't a crush, just an... attraction.

"Ok, so lets start off by learning the German alphabet!" I attempted to quickly change the subject. I liked this class. They were smiling and they seemed pretty eager to learn the subject. Or maybe they were just being nice. Nahhhh, they like me. Maybe.

Tris' POV

This is going to be a great year. I know it. Amy and I already talked about a new future ship. A perfect ship. Wait. Is Frau Kaiser married? I hope she isn't. Is Frau Miss or Mrs in German. If she isn't married then this shouldn't be that hard. Amy noticed that Mr Waters wasn't wearing a ring so I hope Frau Kaiser isn't married. I swear there's no other pretty singe teachers.

Damnit! She's wearing a ring on her left ring finger. I'm assuming she's married. Or at least engaged. Well maybe we can make her change her mind. I mean you never know. A girl has a right to change her mind.

German was pretty fun. It's better than I'd thought it'd be. Definitely not as boring as I thought it'd be. Maybe it's Frau Kaiser who makes it interesting. Or just the fact that I'm planning the best ship ever with my best friend.

Frau Kaiser is pretty good teacher though at one point I thought that she was going to curse at the computer. I and pretty much the rest of the class found out that she hates the school system. Mrs Brookes isn't going to be leaving anytime soon though, probably to Frau Kaiser's disappointment.

Austin's POV:

It's lunch now and three periods have gone. All I could think about is Liz. Elizabeth??? Or Liz???

She told you to call her Liz stupid!

Oh yeah, ok.

So anyway the only thing onmy mind has been Liz. I don't think anyone's noticed. I don't think anyone's suspiscious of my crush on Liz. Actually to be honest I'm not even sure if Isaid the right things during lessons. For all I know I could have told all my students a bunch of fake events which didn't even happen anywhere near that time. Does that make any sense or am I just rambling?

No.

Ok. So anyway I have to talk to get at some point even if she never will actually think of me the way I want her to. I should probably go to the staffroom now.

"Hey, I'm Dean Martins. Drama teacher here at Camp Hill. And this is Daniel Garrards, geography teacher here," a guy came up to me. He looked around 23 or 24 and had a similar eye colour to me and and slightly darker hair than me. But I'm still hotter than him.