Chapter 6

Austin POV:

Today Emma would be coming in to see my year 8 class. Something to do with making sure the new teacher was a good teacher. I swear qualifications get you no where in this job. Any way I didn't mind her coming well 'cause my year 8 class was one of my best classes and I was a pretty good teacher if I say so myself.

---------------

Emma was in my class and so far it was going well. She kept a straight face all the time. Can a person even have the same facial expression for that long? Any way she didn't say anything and the girls seemed to be alright so all I can do is hope for the best.

Amy POV:

Mrs Brooks was inspecting Mr Waters class today and it seemed to be going ok. Like same old same old. As much as I loved history espcially now that Mr Waters had practically the whole class swooning over him and I was attempting to plan a future ship with him and Frau Kaiser. Tris was sitting beside me like always and Melissa, Sierra, Thalia, Dana, Francesca, and Fifi were talking about him and their other crushes.

"Melissa don't deny it," Dana giggled.

"Deny what?! I don't deny anything!" Melissa protested.

"Thanks for proving my point!" Dana laughed.

"But you kind of do den-" Sierra pointed out.

"NO I DON'T! I DON'T DENY!" Melissa half- shouted but not loud enough for Mr Waters to hear.

"Anyway... what do you see in him?" Fifi questioned.

"Yeah, I would prefer Mr Martins any day," Thalia... well suppose she was fantasising about him. Ugh I'd rather not think about what goes on inside her head.

"No way! Ryan Higa's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter!" Dana fangirled.

"Guys, I think I win here. I got three," Francesca smirked.

"Three what?" Melissa asked. Wow, naïve as always Melissa.

"She's got three crushes!" Tris said in a 'duh' voice.

"Yep the same three as me!" I finally chirped in.

"Yeah, Francisco, William, and-" Francesca said proudly.

"GLEB!!!" I interrupted and sort of yelled. Dang it! I think Mr Waters heard me. He's coming over here. Luckily Mrs Brooks was too busy writing to notice my fangirling.

"Look whose coming!" Sierra teased Melissa and kind of warned us to get on and do some work. We all giggled and Melissa started blushing.

"Is everything alright girls?" Mr Waters asked all of us though I'm sure the question was directed at me.

"Yes," we all sang. Well all of us apart from one.

"Is everything ok, Melissa?" he asked her with some concern in his voice.

"Yep," she somehow managed to get out without looking up and straight at him. He smiled weakly and walked off.

"Wow, that wasn't obvious at all!" Fifi taunted.

"Yeah Melissa!" I joined in.

"Don't act innocent! What about Gleb?!" Sierra teased.

"Shut up or do you want one of Mr Waters' students to hyperventilate and pass out in front of Mrs Brooks?!" I snapped sarcastically.

"Actually that'd be pretty cool to witness!" Tris grinned.

"Ahem! Attention please call a paramedic in 3,2,1..." I joked.