Chapter 15

Austin POV

What the hell did he want?!?!

"Hey, what do you think you're doing stalking me and my girlfriend?"

GIRLFRIEND?! WHAT THE FVCK?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? LAST THING I KNEW DEAN WAS DATING HER 'CAUSE WELL 'CAUSE HE'S DEAN BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!! SINCE WHEN DID LIZ HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!?! LIKE SERIOUSLY SINCE WHEN?!?!?!

"Umm, sorry who are you?"

"I'm Sebastian Fernandez."

"Fernandez?? So you're related to Adelina Fernandez?" Oh my God! What if he's married to Adelina?!?! Then I could make Liz see that and she would dump him!!! Man I sound like some jealous teenager in a chick flick.

Yes, yes you do.

"Yes, I'm her brother. So you know her, then?" Goddamnit!!! I almost had a really good plan!!!

"Yes I do. She's my friend."

"Wow, so who are you?"

"I'm Austin Waters. I work with Adelina."

"So you know Liz?"

"Liz as in Elizabeth Prior?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend." HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!!!!!! WHY DOES THIS GUY JUST WANT TO PISS ME OFF?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?!?!

"Cool anyway I wasn't stalking you. Or Liz, I mean I'm just her friend."

"Really? You weren't stalking me or Liz?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Look dude I don't even know you and I'm not stalking Liz. I was just cruising around town."

"Okay," he finished the conversation. It was obvious he didn't believe me. Oh well.

Then he just drove off.

WHAT THE FVCK?!?!?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER TO COME UP TO MY CAR AND ACCUSE ME OF STALKING HIM AND LIZ AND THEN JUST DRIVE OFF?!?!?!

OKAY MAYBE I WAS STALKING LIZ BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE I WAS KINDA SORTA MAYBE A LITTLE BIT JEALOUS OF HER AND THAT RETARD. AND NOW OH MY FREAKING GOD THEY'RE TOGETHER AS IN THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATING, LIKE THEY'RE ACTUALLY BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!

COULD THE UNIVERSE HATE ME ANYMORE?!?!?

Well Seb, I'm not that easy to get rid of!

"Hey Dean, you busy?"

"Yes Austin, I decided to go horse-riding at midnight. What's up?"

"Come over to my house now. And bring Daniel."

"Cool I'll be there in twenty."

No we aren't crazy I just call them up and they come over to my house no matter what time of day. I swear I could be home sick and they would walk out of a lesson just 'cause I sent a text saying 'hi'.

"ALEC! GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN MY ROOM NOW!!!"

"WHAT?"

"JUST COME TO MY FREAKING ROOM LIKE NOW!!!!"

"WHY?!?!?!"

"JUST COME HERE NOW!!!!"

"BUT IT'S MIDNIGHT!!!!"

"JUST COME HERE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!"

"Hey what's up?" Dean says nonchalantly trying to pretend he didn't hear what just he just heard.

"Hey man," Daniel just awkwardly walks in. Again did no one actually hear that?!?!

Of course they heard that. They're dumb not deaf.