Chapter 9

Alec POV

Austin had just told me everything that had happened. I can't believe that Sam would cheat on me with her best friend's husband. Like, why?!

"Look I'm sorry bro. I know she meant a lot to you," Austin tried to sympathize.

"It's fine. She'll probably choose Alex anyway."

"Nah she won't. Not after what she did."

"I saw them kiss and get together like legit."

I thought back to how I found out Alex and Sam officially together, when I went to Alex's house.

*Flashback*

I was furious and heartbroken but at the same time I didn't want to believe Liz and kind of didn't at first when she called me telling me that Sam was cheating on me with her husband. I needed to see it myself.

Liz told me that they were at her house so I went there and rang the doorbell hoping that this whole thing would just be a prank. After a while Alex opened the door. I was quite anxious especially because I realised that his hair was slightly messy. Or was it usually like that. Nah it wasn't. I was dead and heartbroken.

"What's up?" He asked as if nothing had happened.

"You didn't think that your amazing and beautiful wife wouldn't tell me?" I replied sarcastically.

"What the hell do you want?!" He asked sensing my annoyance and his face turning a deep shade of crimson with anger.

"Where's Sam?!" I almost yelled hoping that no one in the street would hear me. Yes this a$$hole wouldn't let me in the damn house.

"What makes you think that she's here?"

"Don't play dumb!"

"What do you mean?!"

"You know exactly what I mean Kaiser! Now let me in!" He just stood there so I pushed him aside. He stumbled a little bit. It wasn't much but it was good enough for now.

I marched into the living room only to find that she wasn't there. I knew she had to be in the bedroom. I really hoped she wasn't. At least if she was in the livingroom I would believe some crap excuse.

I found her on the bed and her hair was messy too. I didn't usually cry but now, the time when I found out that my fiance, who I'd been with for 5 years was cheating on me, I couldn't help it.

I knew at this moment in time crying in front of Alex and Sam would just make it worse but I had to. I just stood there for a minute trying to understand the situation.
What the hell just happened?!?!?!

Did I do anything?!?!?!?! Wait, no!!!! It's not my fault. I just need to talk to her.

"What's going on?" I asked as calmly as possible, which wasn't very calm considering what had just happened.

"I swear it's not what it looks like!" Sam protested.

At that moment Alex came into the room.

"Sorry babe. I tried to keep him out but he's more violent than I thought," Alex said making me want to vomit in disgust.

"Babe?! Babe?! I think I know what's going on here!" I shouted.

"I swear it's different!" she cried. What the hell was I supposed to do? Believe her after what I just heard and saw?!?!

"No! That's it! We're over!"