Chapter 17

Austin POV

What the hell did I do now?!

 A lot of things.

Maybe I shouldn't ask myself that and ask Liz instead.

"What the hell did I do?!"

"Don't act dumb!"

"As much as I hate to admit it, I'm not acting." What the hell did I actually do?

Liz still had that same pissed off look on her face as she did when she slapped me. And then she just marched in.  Oh shit, this is bad.

"Okay. I'm gonna explain this once from the start. You know Sebastian Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De LaRosa Ramirez Fernandez?"

"Huh?"

"Sebastian, Adelina's brother."

"Oh yeah."

"Well he came to town after Adelina went missing, you know about that right?" I nodded. But why would you ask your sister's best friend on a date when your freaking sister was kidnapped?!?! That's messed up if you ask me.

You're messed up. And no one was asking you.

And now I'm being sassed by my own brain.

"Anyway he asked me on a date and we're going out now." I tried to act surprised.

"Oh congrats!"

"Yeah, I thought you would have known that since on our last date Sebastian was attacked by some random thugs in Bullring!"

"Is that what he said?" I chuckled.

"So you did do it?"

"Liz let me explain-"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! GO ROT IN HELL YOU BASTARD!"

Fvckity fvckity fvck fvck.

Liz POV

Okay I don't whether to cry or scream right now? I mean even when I went to Austin's house, a little part of me wished that he didn't do anything to Seb. It sounds better when I use his full name. Sebastian Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De LaRosa Ramirez Fernandez. Nope same old same old.

Why did Austin have to go and beat up Seb? I mean we agreed to just remain friends a long time ago. It's not like Austin made his move anyway. Even if he did, I would rather be with Seb.

Are you sure?

Don't make me regret anymore life decisions. Especially not anymore about my love life.

I don't know what made me more upset - the fact that Austin and his friends actually did that to Seb or the fact that Austin didn't even come after me after I stormed out his house? I mean I know I called him bastard and told him to rot in hell, but Austin always runs after me even when I yell at him. Oh well, I don't have time to sulk about him.

Wait. If Daniel found out about my date with Seb, does that mean he beat up Seb too? And if he was with Austin, maybe Alec and Dean were too? Well probably not Dean 'cause I heard that he fell out with Austin and his little posse.

Anyway I don't see why they had to come after Sebastian. My love life is not their problem. Alec barely knows me. Daniel and I are just friends. And Austin- well Dean did say that maybe Austin likes me? But that was just a crush and he's probably over it now. Well we did kiss a few times. I hope I didn't give him the wrong idea. 'Cause I don't like him. I like Seb. I like Sebastian Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De LaRosa Ramirez Fernandez. I love Sebastian Esteban Julia Ricardo Montoya De LaRosa Ramirez Fernandez.