Chapter 10

Tris Pov

The past week has been quite eventful. While in History Mr Waters has been really moody, Frau Kaiser, who made us call her Frau Prior, which didn't sound very German, has been staring off into distances, losing the cheerful vibe she used to have. It was all quite depressing if you ask me. Teachers stopped making jokes to get us through the long day, and instead have been glaring and avoiding each other. It felt like we were living in a TV drama.

We were now in History. Mr Waters kept rubbing his face every now and then, as if he was really stressed about something. I wonder what it is. Did he have problems with his girlfriend, oh wait. He doesn't have one. Maybe it's something to do with Frau Prior. I didn't know.

Halfway through the lesson Mr Waters' eyes lit up, as if he was excited.

"Have I shown you guys my new dog?" he asked. Dog? We haven't seen his dog.

"No," the form replied, including myself.

"Ok, let me show you."

It took him about 10 seconds to get the picture and let me tell you.... IT WAS SO CUTE!

"His name is Leo."

As soon as Mr Waters said Leo I started hyperventilating. Well sort of.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. LEO RHYMES WITH THEO!" I squealed. Sometimes I fangirl a bit too much. Oh well.

Austin POV

I was tired and stressed. Liz had moved to live with Adelina, the Spanish teacher, who was loving on her own at the moment, saying that she didn't want to be a burden and to be honest I didn't want her to go. I was worried about her. She seemed to be falling into depression somehow and it didn't help the fact that she was living with someone who had also been cheated on.

It was period 1, week A and I had 8Z. They were my favourite class, but I just couldn't feel any emotions with what happened. Liz got hurt and somehow so did I.

Over the holidays, I got a dog. It was mainly to get my mind off of everything that was happening lately. And because Liz loved cute animals.

I named him Leo. I thought it suited him, despite the fact he looked nothing like a lion. He looked more like a snow leopard or something. What would I know? I am not an animal expert.

Thinking of Leo reminded me to show the form my dog. They seemed really down and not as enthusiastic as usual.

"Have I shown you guys my new dog?" I asked.

"No," the form replied.

"Ok, let me show you."

I managed to show the picture fairly quickly and this was followed by a series of 'aww's'. He was really cute if I do say so myself.

"His name is Leo."

As soon as I said this, Tris seemed to be, what looks like, hyperventilating. Oh my god! What's happening? I started freaking out.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. LEO RHYMES WITH THEO!" she squealed.

Oh. She was obsessing over something. I gave her a weird look. Was he like part of One Direction or something?

Curious to find out what was going on, I walked up to the group of girls, who were now surrounding her as she 'freaked out'. I don't even know what is happening. Ugh, teenagers. You can never understand them.

"Is everything ok here girls?" I asked, looking clueless. The group giggled and looked at each other as if saying 'Should we tell him?'.

All of the girls around her either rolled their eyes or face-palmed. And I had absolutely no idea what was going on.