Punishment (Master!Sebastian x Servant!Male!Reader)

Thank you for @InternetLanguage for requesting!
Warning : Slight lime!
P.s. I'm back..

~~~~~~~~

"Ah. Oh no, no, no.." (Male Name) cried out as one of his Master's most precious vases - the one that was owned by his Master's last Master- fell from its pedestal and crashed onto the hard, unforgiving and cold marble floor.

The petite (hair color) haired male winced at the loud crash the vase made when it made contact with the floor. Oh (Male Name) was in so much trouble! But, maybe he can reason out with Sebastian-sama? That someone pushed him and made him collide with the intricately designed, possibly a thousand year old, more expensive than his life, antique vase?

(Male Name) moaned pitifully and tugged on his soft locks. Like that would work, he was the only one left, other than Master, in the manor!

"Kitten.." A voice growled out near his left and (Male Name) whipped his head so fast that he almost got a whiplash.

There standing on his tall more than six feet glory, was his master. And his master was looking darkly at him while smirking devilishly.

(Male Name) whimpered. Oh, don't misunderstood. The petite male knew that his Master will never hurt him, it's just that, (Male Name) made a deal with his Master last week.

He swore that he would not trip, fall, or crash into something and possibly break said something for the whole week the other servants were out for. (You wouldn't believe how clumsy he was!) If he won, (Male Name) can eat those deliciously delicious chocolate cakes that was stored in their pantry. But, if he lost... Master can do anything he wanted to him for the said week. Damn his addiction to chocolates!

(Male Name) whimpered even louder as his Master stalked to his fallen frame, eyes dark.

-------

"Ahh!" (Male Name) couldn't help but to gasp in undeniable pleasure as his Master hiked his pale legs even higher on the leather bonds holding it still, the action jostling his aching member caged in a tight ring.

He stared with teary, red rimmed eyes at his Master as his Master softly caressed the skin of his inner thigh, his face dangerously close to his entrance.

Sebastian chuckled as (Male Name)'s legs trembled when he breathed hotly over the glistening, pink, opening. It was sinfully delightful, how he could bring this beautifully pure person to his knees. The boy that he raised and took care of ever since he smiled at him that rainy night. That was not afraid to approach him to ask if he was alright, even though he was the one shivering in the cold air and in too thin clothes.

"M-master! Please don't tease.." (Male Name)'s sweet voice brought Sebastian back to reality, and with want churning in his gut and tightening the growing bulge under his pants, Sebastian descended with a wicked, flashing grin.

The night was spent cuddling after, with (Male Name) in his Master's arms, content and in peace with the presence of the man who was the only one who cared. About the sad boy with the beautiful soul. And the demon, who with (Male Name) by his side, will never be forever alone.

After all, demons can love too.

Fin