Shatter Me (GoM x Male!Reader)

Warning at the end of the story. Read it there first if you want to be cautious.

"Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me,"

---

"You're fuckin' useless anyway. Why'd you have to hangout with us? You don't even play basketball. At least Satsuki still has use, you just stand there doing nothing and you have the gall to tell us to stop beating those fucking losers? Well, guess what, you're a fucking loser too."

---

"H-hello! My name is (L/n) (M/n), nice to meet you Aomine-san!" (M/n) bowed low, grinning widely.

"Yo, just call me Daiki. Everyone does." Daiki smirked, crossing his arms and (M/n)'s warm eyes sparkled brightly.

"Okay, Daiki-kun!"

---

"Oha-Asa said that I shouldn't associate with people who have no direction in life (M/n), and with how you're going, I'm certain you wouldn't make far. I thought you could be my equal, but I guess I was wrong. I'm definitely sure now. Clean yourself up, you look like a mess."

---

Shintarou was frankly getting irritated. He had already went to four different stores and he still hadn't found what he was looking for. How hard is it to find a unicorn keychain anyway?

"Sir, is there anything I can do for you?" Shintarou turned to the person who spoke, eyes narrowed dangerously when he spotted what he was looking for.

The guy looked the same age as him, but he was already working? Shintarou knew there was a rule about students having a job but it wasn't his problem, so.

"I noticed you were looking around the keychain area, specifically around the horses section so I asked manager and brought an unpacked boxes of horse themed keychains for you to peruse." The teen smiled, a blush rising to his cheeks. "Sorry if I'm too nosy though,"

"No," Shintarou glanced at his name tag. "Thanks for the help (M/n)-san. I'll take this please." Shintarou nimbly snatched a cute white unicorn keychain with a rainbow mane from the box he was holding and avoided (M/n)'s eyes when the employee's eyes crinkled with amusement.

---

"Ah, I'm sorry (M/n)-cchi, but Manager told me not to speak to people not my caliber while in public. I don't want to get my image ruined you know? I can't hang-out with a poor man, imagine what the people would think! I hope you understand, (M/n)-cchi. I don't want to hurt you after all."

---

"Eeeh?! You don't recognise me, (M/n)-san?" Ryouta pouted exaggeratedly, yellow eyes wide and pleading.

(M/n) giggled. "Should I? I'm fine with just knowing the Kise who accidentally spilled coffee on my clothes. I don't need to know anymore since I already liked that part of you." (M/n)'s smile was frankly, terrifying. It was so bright and sparkly that it brought Ryouta's to shame.

Ryouta covered his reddening face and tried to stop his nose from bleeding but ugh, this guy was just too cute that it was unbelievable.