Jealousy (Harry Potter x Male!Reader)

(Male Name) isn't very easy to anger or be possessive with something. He's a surprisingly pretty laidback and quiet person, considering he was placed in to Gryffindor. Not that the Sorting Hat was wrong, (Male Name) is brave and he is not a coward. He'll do anything for his loved ones.

Anyways, back to the topic. As was said earlier, (Male Name) is very hard to anger. So imagine his surprise when hot melting fury and something else coursed through his veins as he watched Harry, his Harry (woah? where did that came from?) looking uncomfortable with a leech hanging from his side.

"Harry can you accompany me to the common room?" Said leech pouted quite similarly like a duck while batting her, no, its obviously fake eyelashes. Its uniform was unbuttoned on the first two, practically showcasing its nonexistent cleavage while it wrapped its skinny arms around Harry's waist, which (Male Name) did not like. Nope surree!

Stomping his way to his Harry and the annoying leech, (Male Name) pushed the leech off of Harry, and tugged on Harry's tie, effectively kissing Harry on the lips with passionated vigor that was rare for him.

(Male Name) hummed when Harry's pink lips touched with his and he instantly got addicted. Tugging Harry closer, (Male Name) wrapped a long arm around Harry's waist and brought them flush together. (Male Name) poked his tongue on Harry's closed lips asking for entrance, which Harry granted with a whimper. (Male Name) smiled when Harry relaxed to him as their kiss continued, before they both separated as they needed air to breath.

"Harry's mine." (Male Name) said like it explained everything after all the people in the hall stared at them with bugged out eyes.

Shrugging, (Male Name) faced Harry again and pressed a chaste kiss to his forehead before he left. Leaving the leech sprawled on the floor fuming, the onlookers gaping with disbelief and Harry looking like he might pass out with reddened swollen lips and uhm a bulge that wouldn't go away. Like seriously.