Heated (Kyoya Hibari x Male!Reader x Mukuro Rokudo

Title: Heated
Pairing(s): Alpha!Hibari Kyoya x Omega!Male!Reader x Alpha!Rokudo Mukuro
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Summary: (M/n) enters his heat and his two mates help him through it.

Warning(s): smut, yaoi, anal sex, underage sex, self-lubrication, heat-induced lust, double penetration, deep throating, come fetish, size difference, dirty talk, fingering, rimming, spanking, blow jobs, hand jobs, and more kinky shit!

--

It was just (M/n)'s luck. The only time he forgot his heat suppressor pills at home, and this happens. (M/n) let out a keening gasp, his entire body burning and slick rushing out of his hole in waves. Tsuna beside him tensed, as well as all the Alpha's in their room who can smell the sweet scent radiating off him.

"(M-m/n)-san!" Tsuna stood up worriedly, Takeshi and Hayato following suit. "Gokudera-kun, call Hibari-sa-" Before he can finish his sentence, the door to their classroom slammed open and in came the legendary Prefect of Namimori High. Kyoya's blazer swirled behind him dramatically, his steel gray eyes flashing ominously as he took in the scene in front of him. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the scent coming from his mate, mine! Flashing inside his mind.

"Omnivore." Kyoya hissed as he approached his writhing mate, his tonfas surprisingly nowhere to be found. The students scattered out of his way, knowing better than to stop an Alpha from approaching his in heat Omega.

"K-kyoya..." (M/n) whined, staring up at Kyoya with half-lidded eyes. Kyoya grunted at him before abruptly lifting him bridal's style, walking in large strides out of the room. He took familiar turns and walked up familiar stairs, (M/n) fisting at Kyoya's uniform when he realized where Kyoya was leading them to. A pretty blush rose up his cheeks at Kyoya's shamelessness.

Kyoya kicked the door to the rooftop open, gently laying (M/n) on the floor first before turning back to the door and locking it.

"Strip, Omnivore." Kyoya ordered without preamble, leaning his back on the wall and watching his mate with intense eyes. (M/n) gaped. It was just so Kyoya, wanting (M/n) to suffer first before taking care of him. His reason being he doesn't want to spoil his Omega and wanted him to grow strong independently. Their other mate, Mukuro, was the complete opposite though. And (M/n) was sure he'd be appearing soon. Mukuro always kept tabs on his heats, and he had never missed a heat yet.

(M/n) complied, weakly sitting up and shakily unbuttoning his top. A moan escaped his mouth as his hands accidentally brushed against his erect nipples, forgoing taking off his shirt completely and instead began to play with his nubs. He pinched one and began tweaking the other, shuddering and twitching at the pleasure running down his spine. Kyoya narrowed his eyes at the wanton display, knowing that his Omega was intentionally creating a show for him.

"Continue taking off your clothes, Omnivore. Don't make me repeat it twice." At Kyoya's words, (M/n) whined pathetically and stopped his ministrations, unbuttoning the last three buttons of his shirt. He shrugged it off and laid it neatly on the floor, Kyoya's eyes scouring his slender and thin frame. (M/n) then began to unbuckle his belt, soon followed by taking off his pants. (M/n) sat up only in his boxers, a prominent bulge clear and a wet spot at the tip. His derrière was completely drenched with his slick though, and (M/n) twitched at the uncomfortable feeling. (M/n) stared at Kyoya under his eyelashes before slowly standing up and shimmying out of his last article of clothing. A groan went out of his mouth as his aching length sprung free. (M/n) knew better than to touch it without Kyoya's permission though so he ignored that and sat up again in a submissive pose, waiting for Kyoya's instructions.

A pleased hum escaped Kyoya's mouth before he walked closer to his sitting Omega, bending quickly and devouring (M/n)'s in a hot kiss. A moan vibrated from deep within (M/n)'s mouth as he answered the kiss, opening his mouth to let Kyoya's questing tongue in. (M/n) clutched at Kyoya's shirt as their kiss deepened, tongues entangling and playing with each other.