Deadly Desire (Sebastian Michaelis x Male!Reader)

Title: Deadly Desire
Pairing(s): Sebastian Michaelis x Angel!Male!Reader
Fandom: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

---

"(Male Name), you can't! He's a demon!"

"It's love, Ash! It's love!"

"How can you be so sure that he loves you back? You'll lose everything if the other Angels find out (Male Name),"

"No... I don't care. I believe in him. I love him!"

A hand grasps your chin, sharp fingernails digging in to soft skin and leaving cruel red marks.

"Hey abomination. You still alive?"

You couldn't answer him, so you stay silent. You know he knows. He was the one who made sure you won't be able to speak anymore after all, but he still gets angry over it. He pulls at your long hair, tearing strands out of your scalp.

"Answer me you freak! You feathered useless monster!" He pulls at your head and you meet eyes. A single, lonely tear drops out of your left eye. Your right just an empty glaring scarred space. After he dug it out.

"Oh right. You can't speak." And then he starts to laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh.

It was no surprise that you fell. Though it didn't make it less painful. But with your fall it was with the anticipation that Sebastian would meet you. He said he would. He promised he would. But when you crashed down, with feathers falling all around you, you didn't see him. He didn't care. He didn't find you. Ash was right. You waited for him. Waited for so long that it wasn't him that found you in the end. A different kind of evil.

Your wings was what you had left of your memory of Heaven. From all your friends and even though they were gray and slowly turning black you had still cherished them. And he knew. He knew your wings were important. So he slowly plucked one feather out. Every day. Slowly. Carefully. He'd pick one feather and lay it in front of your cage. Mocking you. He'd grin that large sneering grin and wave the feather around.

"One more feather. One more feather." He'd endlessly mutter until there was none.

Until he grew bored again and just decided to chop it all off. You screamed. Screamed so very loud. But nobody heard. Not heaven. Not hell. So you learned to keep it in. The world had gone deaf, so what's wrong if you grew mute? The world didn't care. And he especially didn't.

You had fallen. And with it, you had lost your grace. You had learned what hunger felt like. What cold felt like. What fear felt like. What pain felt like. But you can't die. You didn't die. And so continued the torture. And wondered... Ash was right. Humans really are cruel.

A slap greets you awake and a whimper escapes your throat. It's been days since he left you locked in your prison. And he faces you now again but this time he was panicked.

"That damn queen! That damn guard dog! They're close to finding my whereabouts. I'll be forced to leave you here." He grits his teeth looking anguished. Of course he doesn't want to leave you. You were his toy. "I guess I just have to kill you then. I'd rather you be dead than land in to their arms."

Your eye widens and you stare at him. Death would be a reprieve. But how. You didn't die when he teared off your wings. Or broke your bones. Or when he slowly peeled parts of your skin.

"This is a demon's weapon. One that I managed to get after lots of searching." He takes out a gleaming silver knife.

And you shut your eyes. Forever.

When Sebastian had kicked open the thick iron door, he didn't know what he would find. Oh he knew what the deranged scientist did. Kidnapped people off the streets to experiment on them. Until the people rioted enough that it caught the Queen's attention and consequently, his Master's too. He expected death. Of course he did. But it wasn't this. Never this.

"So this was his so called 'angel'?" Ciel raised an eyebrow, walking with calm sure steps to the poor corpse in the middle of the bare room. The man, hung on chains, eye closed. Wounds littered all parts of his body but the most eyecatching was the bloody stumps behind his back and the hundreds of feathers littering the ground under him. All black and grey. A knife was stuck at his chest. His knife, one that was lost after their latest run in with the scientist.

And then Sebastian realized who exactly the man hanging on chains was. He faltered, stuck and felt poisonous dread creep up his veins.

When you didn't meet with him that night, he thought that at last. The angel finally showed his true colors. You didn't really love him, or even though you did, your angelhood was more important to you than him. A high ranking demon he was, but still a demon. Lower than even the weakest angels in the Heaven's eye. Though it hurt, Sebastian was at least still content that you were up there. Safe.

But no. You left. You fell. And he wasn't there to catch you.

"Clean up the mess Sebastian. We still have that deranged mad man to catch." And with that Ciel turned around and left the room.

Sebastian stepped forward and cradled your face in his gloved hands.

"I'm sorry..."

---

fin. heehee this was in my drafts for 1 year now too so it's getting published now even though i still have an idea how to punish sebachan more.