Loved (Sasuke Uchiha x Male!Reader x Naruto Uzumaki)

Title: Loved
Pairing(s): Sasuke Uchiha x Male!Reader x Naruto Uzumaki
Fandom: Naruto Shippuden

Warning(s): Yaoi, anal sex, bestiality, inappropriate use of snake summons, use of aphrodisiac, double penatration, biting, blow jobs, voyeurism, bondage, nipple play and etcetera.

A/n: I don't have to do the disclaimer right? I don't own any of this lol, in fact I also don't own YOU, I just own the story. And haha, thanks for the comments last chapter, made me laugh my ass off. Btw, would any of you read a Male!Reader centric naruto fic? It'll definitely be yaoi, haha.

---

Naruto was a little bit worried when he read your note telling him to go to the Forest of Death immediately after he arrived from a week long mission out of the village. Though tired and wanting nothing more than to rest, he had wasted no time to follow, especially when his gut feeling was acting up. 

The scene he arrived to however, shocked him to stillness. (It also shocked his little naruto but let's not talk about that.)

There you were, completely naked(and showing acres and acres of smooth, unblemished skin) and looking impossibly erotic. You were sitting in the middle of a field of grass, your head tossed back and your Adam's apple bobbing, your arms tied behind your back, your legs spread wide to the side but the knees pressed to your chest by another piece of rope(or more like several) and surrounded by writhing masses of snakes. 

Naruto choked as he saw a snake open its fanged mouth and lick at the head of (he just noticed) your erect cock, the other snakes squirming to keep your legs bound. One thin and tiny little snake slithered up your heaving chest, circling a pink rigid nipple with its head while its tail entered your open, panting mouth. (You just straightened your neck). You (Naruto could die happily now) moaned around the intrusion, wide eyes blank and unseeing but sinfully lust filled. Then, your entire face convulsed and you let out a pleasured scream, your legs tensing.

Naruto could feel his entire face heat up as some of the snakes covering your groin slithered to other parts of your body and he could see the tip of one slim snake's tail poking inside the rosy pucker of your ass. Naruto gulped as it slithered in, your ass seemingly sucking it in as your entrance twitched. You began to pant as the snake wickedly began to thrust in and out, Naruto watching very carefully with a hardening bulge under his pants.

"Aah.. Aahhnn... Ngghh." You screwed your face up, tears streaming down your face at the pleasure you were feeling as the snake inside of you hit your prostrate without mercy. You gaped as you felt another snake, this one larger than the one fucking you, poke what felt like its head, in, disregarding the fact that you already had one snake no matter how thin inside your heat. You could do nothing but moan loudly when it did slid in though, shuddering as it flicked out its tongue while inside you, squirming to find the bundle of nerves that was currently being caressed by the thinner snake. You did not feel pain when it forced its way through, the tea that he gave you heightened your sexual libido, yes, but it also made sure that you wouldn't feel anything other than intense pleasure. You were quickly reaching your peak, with the snakes fucking your ass hard with no remorse, one eating your dick and playfully scraping its fang against your length, others playing with your nipples and jolting their tail inside your throat, when a familiar voice spoke your name.

Your eyes widened and before you could stop yourself as the voice of your crush added with the pleasure you were already feeling made you ejaculate thick white strips of come that painted your stomach and the green grass. With you coming, the snakes suddenly vanished, as well as the rope binding you vulnerable. The heat plaguing your body the entire time, though, did not disappear.