To Serve (Orochimaru x Male!Reader x Sasuke Uchiha)

Title: To Serve
Pairing(s): Orochimaru x Male!Reader x Uchiha Sasuke
Fandom: Naruto

Warning(s):

A/n: Hiyaaa, thank you Zetto-san for requesting. (Sorry, there wasn't that much snake lovin' here) Aarggh, sorry, DonaldMerritt I'm having a little problem with Genma Todoroki, lol, it's actually the first time I've heard of him and am now doing research and watching animations. Pretty interesting/awesome, :D. Aaahh, should I be embarrassed, haha, half of this one-shot book is composed of lemons. (I'm shamelessss) Oh right, no underage sex, Sasuke is 17 in this one, oh wait o.O

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  

"It is his duty, Sasuke-kun... It is his duty to serve me, and as you are my favorite student, it is his duty to serve you too." Orochimaru hissed a mocking laugh, long, thin, elegant fingers running through M/n's silky hair. There were tears in M/n's eyes, and he couldn't look at Sasuke straight in the eye, an embarrassed flush covering his cheeks. "In every way you want."  Orochimaru proved this by tightening his grip on M/n's hair, lifting the slender boy up by just that and then capturing pink, plump lips in a devouring kiss. 

-10 to 15 minutes ago- 

"Uchiha-sama, Orochimaru-sama is calling for you." Orochimaru's minion bowed low before scurrying off, having done what was asked of him. Sasuke narrowed his eyes. If Orochimaru wanted to see him, M/n was normally the one to tell him, but, he hadn't seen the bubbly male for days and it was, loathe he admit it, slightly worrying him. 

Sasuke marched down the hallways leading to Orochimaru's lab, knowing that it was where Orochimaru spent most of his time if he wasn't there to aggravate him. He was only a couple of steps away when he heard a peculiar sound.

"Nnn.." It sounded like a moan, and Sasuke wasn't sure if it was of pain or of pleasure. The voice was kind of familiar though... "Aah... Ah!" Sasuke's eyes widened and before he could stop himself, he had already slammed the doors open, sharingan blazing and hand on the hilt of his sword. What he saw completely shocked him. 

Orochimaru was sitting on a throne like chair, clothed in his usual lavender kimono. There was a smirk on his face, slitted eyes half lidded. The scene would've been normal if M/n wasn't laying on the floor, on his back with his hands stretched upwards, knees bent and spread wide, completely bare and with a large snake wrapped around his waist swallowing his cock down with the snake's tail leisurely rubbing its tip against the rim of his ass, poking in and out but not completely entering him, teasing. 

M/n's face was a picture of complete debauchery, cherry red lips open and panting, eyes glazed and unseeing. He was whining too, soft whimpers escaping his mouth.

"What..." Sasuke couldn't help but mutter. He saw M/n tense and struggle to sit up, panic in his eyes, but the snake hissed and tightened its grip around him. "What is happening here?" He spat, tomoe still spinning. "What are you doing to M/n?"

Orochimaru began to laugh, volume increasing until he was full out cackling. "Hellooo, Sasuke-kuun..." He drawled out. "Nice of you to come." He smiled.

-present-

"Pwaahh... M-master.." M/n was crying, chocking as he swallowed around his Master's long dick, his eyes blown wide with arousal. "Mmmmm..." He moaned, licking the large shaft. He shuddered as hot hands palmed his ass, kneading the muscles. 

"Good, M/n. Gooood..." Orochimaru pulled him by his hair, thrusting his hips without remorse. M/n near convulsed, eyes rolling to the back of his head as his airways was cut off. He loved this. This delicious combination of pain and pleasure.

"He's such a slut, isn't he, Sasuke-kun? He doesn't look like it but he absssolutely lovesss getting filled."

"I can see that." Sasuke grunted, eyes a darker shade than usual. He lathered his fingers with his saliva, anticipation ringing in his veins as he watched that cute rosebud twitch with need. He rubbed M/n's crack with his thumb, getting a feel of the swollen hole before he slowly inserted his index finger. The heat sucked him in, the feeling absolutely mouth watering.

Sasuke heard M/n gasp and taking that as encouragement, quickened his speed. It didn't take long for his fingers to turn in to two, and then three. Sasuke's cock was aching, and he wanted nothing more than to bury his length inside M/n's enticing hole.

M/n turned to look at Sasuke with pleading, wet eyes. "Sasuke please... I can handle it, please fuck me already!"

Well. Who could resist that? 

Sasuke untied his yukata, revealing his hard as rock member. It was thick, bulging with veins and had a spongy head that was already leaking precum. He fisted it for a second, spreading the precum as slight lubricant before guiding the tip to M/n's entrance.

M/n couldn't help the wail as Sasuke, instead of going slow, suddenly slammed in to him. The burn was delicious and the feel of Sasuke's cock dragging against his insides unexplainable. Not to be forgotten though, Orochimaru tapped M/n's cheek with his cock and M/n voluntarily opened his mouth to pleasure his Master too. 

M/n was jostled back and forth as Sasuke fucked him with force, the pressure moving him forward and consequently making him gag on his Master's cock as it entered his throat. M/n couldn't focus before long though as Sasuke found his prostate and began to relentlessly hammer that special spot, and he began to cry once more in earnest from the pleasure. 

"Ah ah ahhhh! Ngggghhh, yess! Sasukee..." M/n mewled. He stopped, disoriented when his Master suddenly dragged him forward and upwards, Sasuke's cock slipping out of him as his Master sat him on his lap.

Orochimaru wasted no time in rearranging M/n's limbs to his tastes, propping M/n up with M/n's legs near to his chest and with his arms wrapped around his neck. "Come, Sasuke." Orochimaru ordered after he was satisfied, and Sasuke, though angry at Orochimaru for grabbing at M/n, knew better than to disobey and stepped nearer. 

He understood what Orochimaru wanted after Orochimaru lifted M/n by the waist before lowering him on his cock, M/n's thighs tensing and twitching at the intrusion.

"Haaaah..." M/n clenched his eyes shut and struggled to get a hold of himself when Sasuke soon followed, the strain of two cocks filling his insides almost making him faint. He was soon moaning without restraint though as Sasuke moved inside of him and Orochimaru grinded his hips. He felt so full and content that when his Master reached a hand between him and Sasuke to tug at his length, it only took him an embarrassingly short amount of time to ejaculate. His entrance instinctively tightened when he came and caused both Sasuke and Orochimaru to come too.

M/n slumped between the two, completely spent. He knew that this wouldn't be the last time though, because it would be bad if he were to fail in his duties now wouldn't he? 

End

P.s, it is near to midnight here and im so sleepy so sorry if it's short... :)