Morning (Nijimura Shuzo x Male!Reader x Akashi Seijuro)

2nd one-shot to be moved, again, sorry for the influx of updates!

---

"Hum." (Male Name) slowly blinked his eyes open, his mouth opening in a jaw breaking yawn as he broke out of sleep. Rubbing his eyes, (Male Name) slipped the shoulders of his over sized shirt back on. Yawning once more, (Male Name) blinked away the sleepiness from his eyes and stumbled away from the bed and out of their room with his sock clad feet tapping the wooden floor. 

Running a hand through his hair, (Male Name) smiled when he passed the hallways, familiar picture frames hanging on the wall. 

One picture, though, made him stop in his tracks. (Male Name) could feel his heart warm at the three happy figures displayed on the picture.

There was him, in the middle with his hair and white suit ruffled, happy tears dripping from his eyes and with a large grin plastered on his face. The one on his right was Nijimura, with his shiny black hair gelled back and with a slight smile on his pale face. Shūzo looked handsome in his black suit. The one on his left was Sei. His face was neutral while his red hair was also gelled back, (Male Name) the only one with his hair ruffled and in a white suit. (Male Name) could only sigh and smile when he noticed the scissors Sei had clearly failed to hide behind his back as he can see the point of the object. 

"Oh, (Male Name). You're already awake, I was just going to wake you up." The cool familiar voice made him look up from his musings and he smiled as he saw the tall frame of his husband. 

"Good morning Shūzo," (Male Name) muttered and chuckled softly when Shūzo raised a black eyebrow at him before wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing him on the forehead. 

"Have you been thinking again?" His husband tutted and (Male Name) shook his head stubbornly, a surprised whimper escaped his lips when Shūzo suddenly spun him around and kissed him directly on the mouth. 

"I love you." Shūzo whispered after the kiss and all (Male Name)'s concerns and worries slowly faded away with the reassurance of his husband. 

"Now come on, the twins and Sei is waiting for you." 

(Male Name) nodded his head and smiled largely as Shūzo's large warm hand engulfed his own.