Dear Diary,

"I-... I loved him with all my heart. But... But I guess my heart wasn't enough."

'Dear Diary,

There is a person that I love very much. His name is Miho. He's my childhood friend and it's very weird... Admitting that I like him. Even if it's only to you. Miho's very cool. He's great at sports, smart and very kind too! He's my only friend. The only one that tolerates my weirdness. He's very special to me, and I love him very much!'

"Mama... What're you doin'?"

When I was very young and Mama was still alive, Mama would write on her diary and show it to me. She said that her diary is very important to her because it is where she stored her memories. So she will always remember. Mama was sick. She forgets easily. Sometimes, she forgets that I'm her son too, and would scream at me because she doesn't know me. Miho was my only companion at that time. Father was busy with taking care of Mama so I was always alone at home, but Miho would sometimes come to sleepover, and I'd snuggle in to his chest and hide from the monsters that made Mama forget. I know, that when I'm with Miho, I'd always be protected.

'Dear Diary,

Miho and I just entered high school. I was scared at first and always hid behind Miho because I was nervous but Miho was with me all the way! I met a lot of people and made friends too! There was this guy who was pretty funny, his name is Kazuhito Haruko and he said that I had big eyes but I think I really don't? I asked Miho but he said that Kazuhito-san might only be teasing me. It was a pretty fun day overall, and I'm very happy. Really, really happy.'

"Why don't you leave Mi-kun, alone huh?! You're always following him around like a stupid dog! He doesn't want to hang out with us because of you!"

"Yeah, four-eyes. You're not of Mi-sama's caliber anyways, you're a nerd!"

'Dear Diary,

Sorry, I haven't written for a few weeks now. /wet spots littered the pages/. I got suspended and Dad was pretty angry with me and... I guess I lost a little motivation to write... I-I don't why Miho didn't believe. I promise I really didn't tear those girl's papers up. I was busy the whole day and was with Kazuhito-san the whole time because we got partnered in doing an essay about history and stuff. I didn't even know that their papers were shredded until they were accusing me of being the culprit. I didn't care much about their accusations though. Because I know I didn't do it- but, Miho. He didn't believe in me. He didn't even look at me when they were screaming at me. I feel very sad. Like my heart's being ripped a part. It hurts so much.'

"O-oh... S-so you can't come this Sunday, Miho?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'm pretty busy."

"B-but, u-uhm... I think Mama-"

"He already said no, four-eyes! Can't you get a hint?"

"Yeah, stupid. You're just pestering him, right Miho?"

.
.
.

"Yeah. You aren't a kid anymore you know? Why do you have to always follow me around? Like a fucking dog! I'm getting real tired of your behavior you know. You're a nuisance."

.
.
.

"...s-sorry then. I'm really sorry Mi-Nasaori-san. I promise I won't be bothering you again. Sorry."