Punishment (Sasori x Male!Reader x Kakuzu)

Title: Punishment
Pairing(s): Sasori x Male!Reader x Kakuzu
Fandom: Naruto

Summary: [M/n] messes up in an important mission concerning the Akatsuki's funds, subsequently stopping Sasori from buying more materials for his puppetry and earning Kakuzu's ire. They punish him quite thoroughly to recompense for their losses.

A/n: the title is pretty overrated, i know haha but omygosh, thanks for the overwhelming response last oneshot. and yay for male pregnancy!!!! i'll start writing those now, but first.... :) /bows/ thank you very much NurulAqilah394 for requesting again! I do love my requests.. /dopey grin/ and this was pretty fast huh? :)))) p.s!! I am moving all my one-shots here in my original account.

Warning(s): yaoi, anal sex, tentacles, inappropriate use of ninja wire, toys, object insertion, playing, nipple play, biting, marking, rough, double penetration, threesome, kind of dubcon and etc...

:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-: 

[

M/n] was quite a sight, strung in the air completely bare aside from the black leather collar that contrasted/blended perfectly with his skin. It was no matter if he was not comfortable in his position, reclining in the air as if he was sitting with his legs opened wide and strapped with more ninja wire to his sides, showing all that he has to offer. It was no matter if he was half delirious with pleasure, lewd moans escaping his slack, panting mouth and tears continuously dripping from his wide, glazed eyes. It was no matter if his length was aching to burst, or that his poor, abused little hole was sore from the large vibrator inside of him, nestled against his prostate and making his toes curl and body shake. It was no matter since it's his punishment, and who's to say his punishers can't enjoy themselves while they're, well, punishing?

"Learned your lesson yet, [M/n]?" Sasori drawled silkily, dark eyes narrowed and gleaming. His hand that was propped against his lap was idly playing with a remote, black painted fingernails pushing the lever up and down without much care. [M/n] tossed his head left and right, crying still but whimpering keenly now at the confusing increase and decrease of speed of the egg vibrator that was inside him. "You should've done better, knowing the risks, hmmm?"

"S-senpai....." [M/n] managed to stutter out, half-lidded eyes gazing pleadingly. "'M sorry, p-please sen-" But he wasn't able to finished as Sasori unmercifully notched the egg vibrator to the highest setting, and [M/n]'s words turned in to a high cry as he came, his abdomen tensing as he splattered his stomach and the stone floor with his semen.

"I guess not." Sasori twitched his fingers and the chakra strings that was holding [M/n] up moved and manhandled the teen in to a different position, this time with him bent at the waist and practically showing off his plump bottom. "I wonder how you would look like, turned in to my puppet." Sasori mused absentmindedly as with another twitch of his fingers, the egg vibrator was pulled off and was quickly replaced by large anal beads, the beads progressively getting bigger than the last the further it went on. Sasori stood up from his seat and approached [M/n], laying a hand on his waist and marveling at how smooth and soft his skin felt underneath his fingertips. The red head grazed at [M/n]'s twitching rim, dark amusement twisting his lips as the young teen jerked and cried out at his actions. Then, Sasori methodically began to insert the steel lubricated beads, starting from the bead that was as smallest a grape and then to the largest that was as big as a ping pong ball. [M/n]'s whimpers and moans as each bead was popped in to him was quite melodic, and the straining of the cleft of his ass quite hypnotic too. But, even as [M/n]'s stomach bulged, Sasori wasn't done. He grabbed a large, seven inch dildo from his box of toys, gripping the base before slowly thrusting it in [M/n]'s silken heat. 

[M/n]'s shuddering and shivering grew noticeable, a mantra of 'no no no' and 'too much, i'm so full, too big!' escaping his mouth. Sasori sat back down again as ninja wire replaced his fingers and was the one to control the toy in fucking in and out of [M/n], pushing the beads deeper in to him and consequently rubbing said beads against his prostate. It was only natural, that after the immense stimulation, [M/n] came again. 

Sasori's eyes briefly narrowed. "Kakuzu, you're back talking with Pein?" He said just as a shadow appeared beside him to drink [M/n] in, the masked man grunting his yes. "Perfect." Sasori crooned. "Now, we can do everything we want with our little failure here." At his harshly spoken words, [M/n]'s eye widened, feeling trepidation at the implication of Sasori's words. 

---

[M/n] couldn't decided where he should focus on first. He was overwhelmed with sensation. Of the kind of slimy, tentacles circling his nipples and flicking almost playfully at the tips, of the way wooden hands were pulling and caressing at his member, or of the way the hot, thick cock was forcing in and out of his insides. Kakuzu was monstrously large, and [M/n] couldn't quite believe that he managed to fit in, no matter if he was getting proof right this second. 

"Ah!" He gave a stilted cry as the man managed to hit his special spot, the younger man whimpering pitifully as the inky haired man grinded his hips in to said spot. He almost fainted, however, when he felt one of Kakuzu's tentacles creeping up his thigh to poke around at his already stretched ass. He wailed as it stretched him even further, relentless as it pounded deep and hard. 

"Take it." Kakuzu growled, his fingers tightening on [M/n]'s hips. 

"Nooooooo..." [M/n] squeezed his eyes shut as another entered, moaning brokenly. 

"You've got to be prepared to take us both at once, [Nickname]. Wouldn't want you to break now would we?" Sasori licked at [M/n]'s neck, his own large cock pressing against [M/n]'s stomach as if to prove his point. [M/n] bit his lips harder. 

A few minutes later of hammering, Kakuzu deemed him prepared enough to extract his tentacles, letting Sasori settle in front of him. 

[M/n] was positive he was going to die as inch per inch of Sasori entered his already filled cavern, his thighs twitching and his knees weak. He slumped backwards on Kakuzu's muscled chest, boneless for a few minutes as Sasori bottomed out. It wasn't long before they began to move though, unforgiving in their strength as they shoved inside of him, managing to hit his prostate every time. 

When [M/n] clenched hard around them with a stuttered cry, Kakuzu and Sasori quickly followed, Kakuzu adding pain to [M/n]'s pleasure as he opened his mouth and bit [M/n]'s neck deep enough for blood to well. [M/n], exhausted as he was, fell in to oblivion, sandwiched between Sasori and Kakuzu. 

.
.
.
.
.

Fin