'Tis a Pleasure (Itachi Uchiha x Male!Reader x Deidara)

Title: 'Tis a Pleasure
Pairing(s): Deidara x Male!Reader x Uchiha Itachi
Fandom: Naruto

Summary: Deidara and Itachi is sent to meet an infamous male courtesan for information. And to not seem suspicious, they hire him in the pretense of pleasuring them both, but who's to say you can't mix business with pleasure?

Warning(s): secret, though I hope you guys are prepared since this is a lemon. :D

A/N: A request guys! A request! I'm so happy~ Thank you so very much NurulAqilah394 for requesting, and for Zetto-san who asked for more snake bestiality, lol. I'll do that next one-shot but since you didn't ask for a pairing is an Orochimaru one shot okay or...? Also, anyone uncomfortable with Male Pregnancy? :D p.s, didn't know that this fic would develop a plot but...

:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-: 

Deidara and Itachi is met with the heady scent of incense, low strumming and dainty giggles of well dressed women and men who were draped over their respective customers. Itachi catches the eye of one woman with lightly painted features and shockingly green hair, tipping his hatted heat and subtly flashing an intricately carven wood bird to the lady who's eyes narrowed before crinkling pleasantly. She excused herself from her crowd of admirers, her kimono's sleeves almost touching the floor as she approached the two men. 

"Are you here to see our Master?" She discretely whispered, giving a quirk of her lips as Itachi passed the piece of wood to her, the Geisha slipping it into her long sleeve. Then loudly, "Master is waiting for the two of you, young gentlemen. Enjoy your nights." she says, twisting on her feet to lead the two men deeper inside the building. The other occupants of the room don't even bat a lash as the three left the room, quite content in entertaining themselves, and well, if one who is not a part of the staff asks, they will be swiftly distracted with red lips and white teeth. 

The trio stop in front of a large sliding door and the woman knocks before she speaks, respect and reverence in her tone. "Master, your guests have arrived."

It took a minute before they hear a slightly muffled voice from the inside. "Let them in, Midori." And the now named Midori does, opening the door and sweeping the men in before she closes it and disappears.

The two ninja scan the poorly lit room, noting that it was empty aside from the young man?woman? who had their backs on them, sitting seiza and wearing a beautiful crimson kimono that framed their slender figure. The person had their long hair up in a complex mix of braids and knots, decorated with expensive looking jewels and golden pins. They looked ethereal, even with their back turned to the two. Then, they spoke, with a decidedly masculine tone, no matter how high and bell like their, no, his voice was.

"Pein, has sent you two?" He turns and Itachi and Deidara are shocked at his sheer beauty. He looked like a creature from fairy tales, with his narrow button nose, high cheek bones, large almond eyes with thick long lashes, elegant eyebrows and plump, red lips. His lips twitch, having caught their expression before they managed to school it into neutrality. The blonde, Deidara, if [M/n] wasn't mistaken was blushing slightly, his youth shining through his demeanor.

"Yes, un. Pein-sama told us that you have information that will help our cause?" He states, one eye that was visible, and consequently, eyebrow, screwing up in to an enquiring frown.

[M/n] fully turns his body towards them, showing to the two that his kimono was untied and that his chest was bare, showing soft skin and muscles as well as pink buds that were rigid from the cold air. "Well, yes. But, before that..." He croons lowly, letting his kimono fully fall from his upper body. "You paid for one night, did you not?" He slyly tilts his head, his action enunciating the curve of his elegant neck.