A Crow's Wish (Uke!Sebastian Michaelis x Seme!Male!Reader)

SmolBeanx3 your request! Just noticed that Sebastian's pretty popular huuh. I know this is pretty late, but, better late than never. :) And oh, two updates in one day! What is going on? Haha.

Warning : lime, angst, and mentions of AshxM!Reader. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted but I couldn't quite resist the call of angst.

~~~~~~~

Warm, strong fingers carded through his hair, smoothing down tangles and massaging the scalp. Sebastian fluttered his eyes open, a small, lazy smile on his face as grinning (eye color) eyes stared down at him.

"How was your sleep, Secchan?" (Male Name) asked softly, lips tilted in a wide smile. He leaned forward and pressed a chaste skin on his lover's forehead, loving the contact of his lips on pale skin.

"Fine." The smaller demon breathed out, turning over on (Male Name)'s lap and snuggling his face on the soft flesh of (Male Name)'s bare stomach. (Male Name) tightened his grip around Sebastian, smile weakening ever so slightly. When something wet touched his belly button and sneakily swirled around the patch of skin, (Male Name) released a throaty groan and with glinting eyes, pulled Sebastian upwards for a hot and needy kiss.

--

When (Male Name) opened his eyes the next morning, Sebastian was gone. As well as all the little things that signified he wasn't the only one living in this part of hell. (Male Name) sat up on the bed, a bitter smile crossing his face. He knew their love could never possibly last, for how could a high-ranking prince like Malphas, like his Sebastian, ever love a minor demon like him? He clenched his fists, his tears glinting under the soft glow of artificial light.

--

When (Male Name) and Sebastian met again, it was with Sebastian dressed in a butler's attire, a dog of one of the Queen's pawns and he as a servant, a knight, of the Queen.

(

Male Name) flashed a smile at Sebastian's shocked countenance, a warm hello escaping his lips as he passed by them. The boy, clad in adult's clothing, but still just boy, looking strangely at him when he left the Queen's chamber, (Male Name) seeing Sebastian's mark on him glowing even under the eye patch hiding it from view.

(Male Name) missed his warmth. The feel of his silken heat, his cute little moans and tears of absolute debauchery. (Male Name)'s eyes flashed golden, a half smirk half smile growing on his lips, just as a head of shocking white hair appeared by his side, immediately snatching his tie and bringing him down for a possesive kiss.

"You're mine, demon. Don't even look at that stupid Sebastian, or I won't let you go tonight." The smaller male hissed, biting at the taller handsome man's face.

(Male Name) ignored the dark eyes glaring holes at him and instead pressed the slim angel's back on the walls of the Queen's palace, swallowing down the needy groans and moans of encouragement.

--

(

Male Name) knew he would appear tonight. And he waited with bated breath as his beautiful Sebastian stepped inside his room, fuschia eyes glinting crimson.

"It's only been a few years ever since I left you and now you're frolicking with our race's enemy?" Sebastian drawled darkly, walking slowly and deliberately closer to (Male Name)'s sitting form on the bed.

(Male Name) flashed him a tired grin. "I missed you." He breathed out softly.

(Male Name) swore he had seen something pass in his love's fuschia eyes before it disappeared and Sebastian advanced, a wicked grin on his sinfully sharp features.

As Sebastian rode him, moaning out wantonly and whispering out his name, (Male Name) could pretend that they were still together. As lovers that never went their seperate ways. As someone that never lost their love for each other.

(Male Name) held Sebastian close as they both came, murmuring a muted 'I love you' against marked skin. (Male Name) pretended he never felt Sebastian stiffen, pretended he never knew that Sebastian heard him, loud and clear, but never answered back. He pretended he did, in his dreams. When he slept that night, alone and aching.

--

(Male Name) laughed, and laughed. Even as blood gushed out the wounds decorating his back and chest. Silver glinting under the bright glare of moonlight. He knew this would happen too. For his main purpose tonight was to protect the Queen, which he did. But with a price. He was never a strong demon to begin with. So attacked with another demon's weapons, drenched in their own demonic signature, he was lost.

"I'm sorry." The boy stood a few feet away, cool and stoic eyes staring as dark blood pooled under (Male Name)'s body. (Male Name) twitched, a smile creeping up his bloodied lips.

"I-i'm... Sorry too.." He whispered, one the boy couldn't hear but the demon beside him definitely could. "For being weak.. For not being up to your standards... I-" The dying demon felt tears pricking at the corner of his eyes, could feel his strength slowly fading away.

"I love you, Secchan.."

The next morning, people would whisper and murmur about the man found dead in the outskirts of London. How even with wounds covering his face and body, how he probably died a very gruesome and slow death, a smile never left his forever frozen lips.

Fin