And The Thruth Reveals...

#part 5
First of all sholly for that

Sorry for the sudden out burst of mine but I was really upset...
Because of low response..
Many of u commented and encouraged me I am thank full to u all and thanks for making me realise that I was being stupid...
I won't discontinue any of story..
I write to keep MANAN alive in all our hearts for years and years more....
I want them to be alive till infinity...
So ya....
I won't discontinue any of my stories..

Silent readers... Ahh never mind..
Don't care about u all...
If u want comment if don't want then don't....
But please do honours of reading my updates...😂😂😂😂
I won't mind that sachi...😝😝😝
Now...
Enjoy the update...

Nandini: I am sorry mukti...
Mukti: shh... Nandu enough stop crying... She rubbed her back to calm her down but she was still crying...
Mukti made her sit on the couch and knelt down in front of her... She wiped her tears...
Mukti: nandini... Please stop crying... Don't worry we r with u..
Nandini: ma-man-ik he came here I- I wanted to...
Mukti: wait manik.. Yaha aaya tha??
Nandini: Abhimanyu he told all of u ri8
Mukti: no Nandu abhi ne sirf mujhe bataya... Infact mere alawa yeah kisi aur ko nai pata...
Nandini: but.. Manik told me that Abhimanyu..
Mukti: he must have overheard but what happened tell me Nandu trust me....... we all together can solve this problem..
Nandini explained everything that happened but she didn't told her that soha is involved in all this...
Mukti: par yeh Sab kar kon raha hai batao Nandu...
Nandini: I can't... I can't tell u... I just can't afford that... my baby is my life.. Mukti make me a promise that u won't tell all this to manik please mukti I can't risk mano's life and please... Tell them that I ignored u and behaved rudely please mukti I beg u....
Mukti: Nandu tumhe darne ki zarurat nai hai... Don't worry..
Nandini: mukti please I can't risk Mano's life...
Mukti: fi9 I won't tell manik but I can't hide it from abhie...
Nandini nodded and mukti before going met manini and promised her that her daddy will come and meet her and this time he won't leave her alone...
Mukti left...
......................