My Baby...

#part 6

Whoa.... Can u guys believe it??
Within 5 parts this story has reached 2k.... 😘😘😘😘😘
I can't believe it......
Response for last part was too good still less votes.....
Still I am very happy....
Thank u for supporting me...🙆🙆🙆🙆
Let's get back to the update...😎😎😎
............
They hugged each other again...
Nandini: Mani.... Mano..
Manik: kuch nai hoga usse...
Nandini pressed her lips on his cheeks and he kissed her on her forehead...
......................

Upstairs....
Manini was on her bed surrounded by fab4 and navbhi.... All of them were looking at her and they were adoring her as she was busy with her new teddy which was very cute... Its colour was baby pink and it had a heart between its hands... It was gifted by mukti to her then manini was bored of adoring it and she kept it aside And she looked up only to find everyone looking her without even blinking and a smile on their faces....
Manini was a bit scared...
Navya: manini...
Manini: ha...
Navya: kya hua??
Manini: yeh shab mujhe monstls (monsters) k jaise q dekhle hain...
And all of them bursted in laugh...
Manini got more scared and she screamed... Mommy.... Mumma...
Dhruv: baby kya hua?? Daro mat...
Manini: no u ale not good u all sle bad.. Blahh......😵😵😵😵
Listening to her scream both manik and nandini rushed upstairs...
As manini saw nandini she ran upto her And she wrapped her arms around her legs nandini picked her up and manik was at his daughter possessive mode...😂😂😂

Manik: what did u guys do to my baby...
Cabir: she got scared of us...
And nandini was busy in calming manini down...
Manik: kaise nai daregi... My daughter is an angel and u guys look like monsters...
And everyone frowned at his comment... 😨😨😨
Abhimanyu: manik
Mukti: tu na rehenede manik... Manini baat kar legi humse....
Nanfini: zarur karegi kyu nai karegi..
Mano.. Karoge na...
Manini: ha... She replied in her ever so melodious voice and everyone smiled...
Manini: sholly Maine aap shabko monstels bola....
Navya: koi baat nai abhi masi k paas aao....
Alya: no... Manini apne chachi k paas aaegi...
Cabir: chacha k pass...
Abhimanyu: mamu k . paas ..
Dhruv: nai chachu k paas...
Mukti: koi zarurat nai hai mano.... Chachi k paas chalogi na...
All this while manan and manini were looking at all of them turning their heads..... And frowns....😦😦😦😦
Manik: shut up..... Aao mano... Chalo...
Manini stretched her arms from her mommy embrace asking daddy to pick her up...
Manik picked her up with a smile and kissed her cheeks....

Nandini: mano daddy ko apne toys nai dikhaoge??
Manini: nai...
Manik: haww... Nai dikhaoge...
Manini: daddy mai pehele ap ko dancle kal(kar) ke dikhaulgi... Fil guital baja k dikaulgi... Fil toys...
Manik: wow.... Mano ko dance aur song dono ata hai...
Cabir: Aree Kaise nai aeega production tum dono ki hi toh hai...
Manik: cabirrr....
Manini bite her nails in confusion...
Manini: mumma.... What ish ploducton?..
Nandini blushed and at the same time glared at cabir for speaking it in front of her...
All of them giggled...
Manini: daddy... Y ale they lauging at me??
Alya: no baby... We r not laughing at u.. We r laughing at ur mommy....
Manini: you canl't laugh at my mommy baad malers (manners)... Manik was aww at her😅😅
But
Once again they giggled at her except manan... and manini was furious now...😡😡😡 her cheeks were red with anger and she crossed her arms against her chest even when manik was carrying her...🙅🙅🙅🙅...

All of them adored her even more and they wanted to kiss her over her face... But they controlled and held their ears in unison and asked for forgiveness from their angel... Manini looked at her mommy and nandini signalled her to forgive them... She passed a sweet smile to them and they rushed towards her when manik turned back.... And wrapped his hands around her head ever so possessively....

Manik: not even a step more ha.... She is too small for u giants.....
Alya: even u r big giant....
Navya: enough now let's go to our hotel...
Abhimanyu: ya let's bring our bags here...
Nandini: guys house is small...
Mukti: really nandini...
Cabir: of course we can manage...
Dhruv: after all we want to be with this angel...
Alya: lets go then...
Nandini: u guys go meanwhile I'll arrange here...
Manik: no ur coming with us...
And all of them glared at him..😏😏😏 To tease...
Manik: ahh.... Soha.... If she comes to know she will again try to do something so its better that u come....
He was scared of losing the love of his life again... And he wanted to be with them always and didn't wanted to leave them alone.... After 2 years he met them and now he couldn't even imagine a sec. Without his love...
Navya: wait a min. Soha?? She did all this??

Manik: Hm.....

Mukti: I will kill that bitch.... How dare she....
Nandini: mukti please... Mano is here...
But manini was busy in thinking something.....
Manini: mumma we will tale(take) daddy to olr favolate lestualant and daddy mommy shays that u love pashta... I lub pashta too...💜💜💜
Mukti: you wont take us mano??
Manini: I will tale u but first daddy...
Cabir: ok let's go to hotel and collect our bags...
All of them left for hotel....

..........................................
At the hotel...
Mani had held manini in his arms and his hands were entwined with nandini... And they walked upto their rooms... And then they picked up their bags and asked driver to drop it at nandini's place.... And all of them moved to manini's fav. Restaurant....
..................

Nandini's POV....

This is it... This was day I was waiting for... Mani... Me and Mani were finally together and more stronger than ever... All these situations all those circumstances made us strong even more than before.... Manini she was very happy... And y wouldn't she be she had the best father in this world manik could do anything to fulfil all her wishes... I just wanted them to be happy and I was no more scared of soha bcoz this time I was not alone... My man my Mani was with me... And we together can fight anything that came across us... We settled on the chairs and ordered for food my baby ordered all her fav. Just to make her daddy eat them all... She was a way more then happy... There was diffrent Spark and smile on her face... I loved her beyond infinity... And Mani I just wanted to be in his arms all the time...
Being 2 years away... It scared me down to core whenever I thought about that pace... Me leaving Mumbai with a baby.... When I came here I wasn't sure about what will I do.... But I had my savings... I used them.... And after my baby was born I can't even imagine how I managed her with my dance classes... Being around her feeding her... I wanted to share all my pains with him.... But at the end of the day I couldn't see him in tears and regret.... His love for me and my baby was something more than I could even think... And I didn't wanted to hurt him more..... As hard was it for me it hard for him too.... As his eyes were enough to express that... and I just wanted to forget my past and live in the moment......

Meanwhile manini left to the park attached to the hotel.... And she was jumping and playing around and my eyes were stuck on her not even wanting to leave her a moment... And just then Mani tapped on my shoulder I turned my attention to him...
U never stop making me wonder...
And I raised my eyebrows not getting what he said...

Our baby.... Even after a baby look at u..... u r perfectly fit...
I blushed and said...😳😳😳
Mr. Manik malhotra I am a dancer and dancers can always maintain their body....
Manik nodded and his nod was mot a normal one... It was a naughty one... And i knew very well what is coming on my way.... I smiled.. And again looked after manini.... But she was not there... I glanced whole park.... Still she was nowhere.... I got up and started walking to the park... Manik called me many times but I was worried for my baby he followed me... And my baby was still nowhere to be seen...... And now I got more furious... And I called out for her again and again..... Now I ran like a maniac here and there.....
And tears were rolling down my cheeks I was screaming all her names...
Manini mano.... Baby.... Everything.....
.........................

Hahaha...

Kaisa laga cliff hanger??😏😏😏😏
Hehehehehe.....😂😂😂😂😂

May not be updating tomorrow I have to write the other story as well..

But ya sholly.... Capacity khatam ho gai.... Will try updating sure.... But can't promise.... I have to update that story try to understand.......
So.....
Stay blessed😇😇😇😇😇