Goa Diaries OR Dating Diaries??!!!

Response is still the same...
I'll be ending this story soon.

New cover is by lostRiya 😄😄😄
Thanks...😚😚😚

#part_35

Nandini.

In the middle of the night I felt I'm moving and there were hard noises... I was afraid to open my eyes but I did hoping this to be a bad dream.

But..
.
.
.
As I opened my eyes. It turned out to be the most beautiful dream! It was him. My man carrying me in his arms. I snuggled more into him and he smiled.

"Manik.. Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Sh.. Its a surprise." He said and I smiled..

He asked me not to open my eyes at all and I did follow.

And as I opened my eyes. The wait was worth!

He dropped me on the sand and I kept walking to the arrangement

He dropped me on the sand and I kept walking to the arrangement. And when I looked back he was no where to be seen! I tried looking for him but then I heard a music.

A guitar was being played and I knew it was him.

There he was.

O karam Khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai
He sang looking towards me and I smiled.
O tere sang yaara...
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara
He came towards me playing his guitar and I moved towards him. Our eyes completely locked with one another.

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Main tera ho jaaun
Jo tu karde ishara

I stood in front of him while he closed his eyes and kept singing. I heard his blissful voice.

Kahin kisi bhi gali me jaaun main
Teri khushboo se takraaun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwaab tu...

He circled me around and I kept smiling and listening to him. Then he held my hand and took me to sit where the arrangement was made.

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu...
We sat together but then he pulled me over his lap and I sat on his lap locking my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck and hugging him all while he sang.